Disclaimer: this is my opinion on this game so far. Only 81hrs played in about 2weeks but I've seen most of the content excluding t10 for myself. I am not a profession poster either so don't expect this to be pretty.
1. Instead of generating a new name have it use the last used name you died on. If you were like me then you just generated names and killed them off and now you have a long line of random names you can scroll through.
2. Way to remove old family from the tree. Again I have 10+ randomly generated names that I can't even pronounce but I would like to use one name and your family tree ties to all character slots so I cant start a new line with just 1 name to pass on.
1. I wont deep dive on this subject because we are all aware of OP classes. Fragmentation imprint is OP. Follow up legacy is clearly OP. Just stating the obvious here. I'm not sure the stats on T10 clears but if I had to guess then most of them clears where on Infiltrator, Sentinel, and Harbinger. Maybe Geomancer....maybe. The druid and alchemy guy just don't have the infinite blocking aura/300%dmg special/insane dmg reduction like the other classes mentioned.
1. Merchant- you can right click sell stuff to him buy you cant right click buy things. Also, please give us the ability to sell the raw resources for 1silver at least. Its very tedious to go drop stacks of raw resin if you were in T5 for any amount of time.
2. Crafting- currently you can craft the amount which your crafter is lvl'd to. Would it be possible to be able to craft all instead. What's the point of being limited to how many you can craft if your already limited to being able to craft whatever tier your on. Say I have 300+ raw cloth or whatever and now I have to use 4 different crafters to do that but only 6 or 9 at a time on each and im bouncing between stations trying to keep things qued….its almost like another minigame inside a game.
3.Charm upgrading- Probably the most frustrating thing I have experienced so far. So initially I was farming the T7 quest mobs for keys and got these awesome charms, I remember seeing the charm upgrade feature and thought id farm a crap ton and go fuse them up, well no one informed me that I had to manually select every single charm every single time. Can you please add a faster feature than left click charm 1 add, left click charm 2 add, left click 3 add...I can't be the only person this triggered. Let us right click to add them instantly or some feature to fuse all similar charms of a type because having 40+ charms of lvl 1 and wanting to fuse them together is going to take someone with patience about 2 hours to do so.
3.Quest givers- Who are they and where are the quest? Ive got every shrine unlocked and been in every sector but I don't think I've completed a single story quest. I know there are some out there in t3 and t7 zones but do they have to be so hidden?
1. T1 is fine, not much to say here. Its dark and not very long to get to boss room. I like it. T2 is equally casual, both bosses are pretty good for new players learning.
2. T3 and up is where things go sideways. Well let me jump to some endgame stuff, T9. You have T2-T8hard mode which is the T9 tier..confusing I know. In most hard dungeons the boss is what you go for as fast as possible. Well most bosses can be cheesed and some bosses are unkillable. Note that I am playing harb and have t8bow with Frag.
3. So T3 Mirage hunter, you can do this on hard too, basically take him to a rock in the north part of the boss area and he can get stuck on it. Position behind the rock and just light him up. There are plenty of rocks in that arena to get him stuck though. He wont spawn any adds and the whirly sand blades get blocked by rock. easy enough.
4. T5 locust.. this guy is the worst. If the devs know that he is bugged but cant reproduce it they just leave it be... I've wasted a number of T5hard keys only to have this boss go invincible. Here's a crazy suggestion, remove the mechanic that makes him go invincible! Change the fight to where the legs show up on 1st phase and after you kill legs then boss head appears on final phase...Or just leave the bugs in the game until you can reproduce them that's cool too.
5. T6 Kraken. I dislike so many things about this place. First off, who thought that a tile set with 6 possible "islands" each having 1-3 "branches" were a good idea for a non hard mode dungeon. I've literally spent 10 minutes looking for the boss area before. You can probably make him appear a tad closer and up the density and that would be a good compromise. The boss itself is easy solo. You can literally stand on the right side of the bank near where he spawns and run back when he shoots stuff and they disappear along with tentacle projectiles making for an easy kill both on normal/hard version.
6. T7 forest guy. Guess what, this guy can be cheesed too. Honestly, I have 50 something keys for this place and only done it 4 times. It didn't take me long to figure this fight out. So there is a point right before the "hallway" to the boss where you can stand and hit him with a frag weapon. The actual fight is kind of silly though. If you move to far back away from the boss then you get a cowardice debuff and it makes you do less dmg and less everything. It's lot better to cheese it and not risk getting mobbed by the insane adds/boss dmg this guy will throw at you if your only t6 gear.
Please for the love of all things holy, I've lost 5 buffs because I die/log out and those buffs had multiple days remaining on them. I'm fully aware of the devs working on this and I know we will get reimbursed for the missing buffs but until then, can all servers get some sort of exp buff/drop buff/craft buff till the kinks get worked out on servers erasing the consumable buffs, or give them to the accounts that purchased the buffs and make them last till the entire duration expires? Just a suggestion.
I can't think of anything else to ramble on about, these were things I could remember off the top of my head. Again these are just MY opinions/suggestions/thoughts. I'm sorry if you don't agree with some or all of it but I have had an awesome time playing. Now hopefully my character is no longer bugged and I can play some more.