hh_katherine

Customer Support for Steam Wallet Purchases

I bought 650 Electrums some hours ago and now I have 0 and i didnt purchased smth ingame ign Diese

• Like 1

Same here. I bought 650 in the menu after death, I thought to keep items so i moved them to the right, but I changed my mind and moved the items to the left. Then i started game with new character i had no electrum so i thought maybe the items will arrive in mail. But i got no items and no electrum. I think there is a bug if You move items to the right after death and even if You move them back to the left - electrum will disapear. 

Same issue as the guys above! SPoke to Katherine via Twitter as well about this, was told to comment here!

• Like 1

i spent 600 gold coins to return my t8 items and they were not in my mail box I think this bug happens if you have other characters that have died after you created the character and it doesn't show up on the lineage tree but is gone :( i am not sure about this but I am upset i spent real life money to save all my  items and they all dissapear with no trace

used 1000 electrum to return lineage items and they did not appear in my mail box may i have my electrum back? this happened days ago i reported it to devs on discord and other threads

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TestUser5 said:

I'm still waiting for a response on my ticket (3 days now...no word on why my electrum poofed after logging out)

Oh dear! Has it reappeared after logging back in? I know a few people had reached out about electrum and items randomly disappearing, but it was linked to server issues and magically appeared again.

On 6/29/2018 at 8:07 PM, hh_katherine said:

Oh dear! Has it reappeared after logging back in? I know a few people had reached out about electrum and items randomly disappearing, but it was linked to server issues and magically appeared again.

hello this is a problem I have had electrum go missing from my character twice i posted to forum about it and no reply i posted bug report in game no reply and no refund to m y account of my missing items!! first time same situation but this time is worse! so first time i died lineaged all my gear to other character and none showed up in the mail wasted 1200 electrum ..<< this time same thing happened only had 14 i bought 2200 electrum used 1200 to move all the gear to mail for next of kin or what not then electrum shows up as only 14 after that so the purchase was erased? but i paid for it on steam and it used my money and my gear again DID NOT SHOW UP IN MY MAIL so IM actually missing 3400 electrum and no one seems to care to give it back or fix the issue at hand even with bug reports and with a forum post and a ticket!!! what do i have to do it never came back and my items in game never showed up in the mail box either! so im missing 3400 electrum I feel like I was robbed 

Today i pucharse electrum, and i use it to buy more vault space and backpack space, but my bault and my backpack dont have more space.

Hello all - make sure you're submitting tickets rather than posting the issue here! Customer service will only receive your reports if a ticket is submitted.

hi, i  enter the dungeon t7 hard alone, the dungeon was easy for me but the screen was totally black as if it were charging, I had to restart the game and when I entered I was still in the dungeon but it was dead ... I have all my articles t9 and some t10 and I died right at the entrance of the dungeon, it is assumed that in that part you can not attack but I died ... I hope you can help me, I leave my character's image. my user is "Franco642". I do not know if it was clear but I died just as I entered the dungeon, I had not advanced yet.

37038867_1837356739654806_29559757607471

Edited by franco642

On 7/12/2018 at 4:50 PM, franco642 said:

hi, i  enter the dungeon t7 hard alone, the dungeon was easy for me but the screen was totally black as if it were charging, I had to restart the game and when I entered I was still in the dungeon but it was dead ... I have all my articles t9 and some t10 and I died right at the entrance of the dungeon, it is assumed that in that part you can not attack but I died ... I hope you can help me, I leave my character's image. my user is "Franco642". I do not know if it was clear but I died just as I entered the dungeon, I had not advanced yet.

37038867_1837356739654806_29559757607471

Hello! Make sure you're submitting a ticket to the link above so our Customer Support team receives your ticket.

Today i died, after opening 3 legacies and making character after opening this cards gone from my collection i farmed like 3 days one of this card and it disapeard.

bugged.png

Today, after the death of my character, I bought 1370 gold to transfer items after death and I did not get any items or gold :( I am asking for a refund.

It has been a week since I posted my ticket (#1297). Either fraudulent shit is going on, or the support team simply isn't paying attention.

This is ridiculous. I'm going to just post the ticket here, as clearly the support team isn't competent enough to read the ticket.

"I purchase electrum. I go to my vault, and use the electrum to purchase vault space so I can have a total of 50 slots in my vault. It shows that I have 50.

I play a little bit, and go back to my vault to see that I only have 30 slots. I initially thought that this was just a bug, that it'll be rectified after I submit a bug report, but I haven't received word at all from anyone about it. I'm now under the impression that this was an intentional effort to deceive players and give them incentive to purchase even more electrum to compensate for the lost vault space.

What this boils down to is a routine case of fraud, as the electrum that I purchased was spent in a manner that seemingly made it go down the drain. Either refund my electrum, or grant me the vault space that I paid for. Otherwise, I'm uninstalling the game and filing a claim with Valve.

The developers of SurvivedBy do not have the right to implement a fraudulent financial system in a beta-class online game without consequence."

While this may seem little to the developers, it's not a 'little' issue once monetary transactions are involved. I was misled to purchase electrum in order to increase vault space, which seemed to have just been a ruse.

• Confused 1

Did you try the zendesk they use? https://www.survivedby.com/zendesk
Have you tried submitting another ticket? :/ HH wouldn't deceive people, they're probably just swamped with tickets right now. Maybe you didn't actually submit the ticket properly? steam is ah, notorious for that. I really would suggest submitting another ticket. It was also said that anything posted here won't help resolve the issue, so... just throw another ticket at them and see if it works this time!

Edited by Shinku
formatting

On 9/8/2018 at 8:32 PM, rivvnik02 said:

It has been a week since I posted my ticket (#1297). Either fraudulent shit is going on, or the support team simply isn't paying attention.

This is ridiculous. I'm going to just post the ticket here, as clearly the support team isn't competent enough to read the ticket.

"I purchase electrum. I go to my vault, and use the electrum to purchase vault space so I can have a total of 50 slots in my vault. It shows that I have 50.

I play a little bit, and go back to my vault to see that I only have 30 slots. I initially thought that this was just a bug, that it'll be rectified after I submit a bug report, but I haven't received word at all from anyone about it. I'm now under the impression that this was an intentional effort to deceive players and give them incentive to purchase even more electrum to compensate for the lost vault space.

What this boils down to is a routine case of fraud, as the electrum that I purchased was spent in a manner that seemingly made it go down the drain. Either refund my electrum, or grant me the vault space that I paid for. Otherwise, I'm uninstalling the game and filing a claim with Valve.

The developers of SurvivedBy do not have the right to implement a fraudulent financial system in a beta-class online game without consequence."

While this may seem little to the developers, it's not a 'little' issue once monetary transactions are involved. I was misled to purchase electrum in order to increase vault space, which seemed to have just been a ruse.

Hello,

It may take 5-7 business days for tickets to be processed, we apologize for the delay. The game is still in Closed Beta, and as stated in our Closed Beta Agreement, bugs will occur - but we are always certain to fix any bugs impacting real money purchases as quickly as possible and make sure that players are refunded accordingly. Support has restored your missing vault space.

Let me know if you have any other questions.