Sign in to follow this  
hh_katherine

Customer Support for Steam Wallet Purchases

Sent ticket, no reply as I assume you are overwhelmed with the current multitude of problems regarding donations. As you are aware of these issues and they are not yet resolved can I suggest you put a hold on accepting donations because when donation systems fail people get angry and resolve to discontinue donations (yes even in a Beta).

On 6/6/2018 at 11:11 AM, hh_katherine said:

Hello, Ancestors!

As always, please continue to share game bugs and suggestions on the forums.

For all Steam wallet and electrum purchasing related issues, please submit to this link: https://www.survivedby.com/zendesk

Is this *only* for purchasing Electrum, or also for issues that happen when purchasing things in game for Electrum?

For instance - I purchased an Inventory Expansion for Electrum to bring me from 20 to 30.  I then went back to town, purchased an extra Blacksmith, selected to dismantle the weapon I was wielding, and then for some reason the Inventory Expansion I purchased with Electrum vanished and I could only hold 20 items again.

Being that this is a real money spent issue / buying something with Electrum that vanished (and I'm out real money, at least if there isn't another reset) - I thought that the above link was also something I should be using for an issue such as that.

Since it said "Electrum Purchasing Related Issues" I wasn't quite sure if it covered my issue as well.  Is it *only* for purchasing Electrum?  And if so, where do I go and who do I contact about my vanishing Inventory Expansion? 

1 hour ago, Mewmew said:

Is this *only* for purchasing Electrum, or also for issues that happen when purchasing things in game for Electrum?

For instance - I purchased an Inventory Expansion for Electrum to bring me from 20 to 30.  I then went back to town, purchased an extra Blacksmith, selected to dismantle the weapon I was wielding, and then for some reason the Inventory Expansion I purchased with Electrum vanished and I could only hold 20 items again.

Being that this is a real money spent issue / buying something with Electrum that vanished (and I'm out real money, at least if there isn't another reset) - I thought that the above link was also something I should be using for an issue such as that.

Since it said "Electrum Purchasing Related Issues" I wasn't quite sure if it covered my issue as well.  Is it *only* for purchasing Electrum?  And if so, where do I go and who do I contact about my vanishing Inventory Expansion? 

That would definitely qualify!

On 8/13/2018 at 5:38 PM, hh_katherine said:

Thanks for the response - although I do think there is an issue at that page with them getting back to you again after their initial reply.  I don't know if they're not getting notified when people reply to the open tickets or what is going on exactly - but when I first filed my issue I was contacted back in literally 65 minutes.  I immediately replied at that time and multiple times since then, including asking if it was okay for me to re-buy new Inventory or not while they look into it, and they haven't responded back in 5 days (not at all since that first quick response to the initially filed ticket).

It just seems weird that they'd answer the initial request within 65 minutes, then go silent for 5 days as I tried to continue to speak to them there.  I think there is an issue with them not getting notified about new replies on the tickets, or something else is going on, but it seems odd so I did want to mention it.  It's fine if the issue takes a while to look in to, but it's weird they have said nothing back at all in so long after replying so quick when I first filed.

Honestly I'm thinking about filing a ticket about my other ticket :D

Would there be a chance that you know anything about this either way?  Are there just long times between when they get back to you?

Also if you need to remove this post from here, I totally understand, though I would still love to hear the answer if possible :D

8 hours ago, Mewmew said:

Thanks for the response - although I do think there is an issue at that page with them getting back to you again after their initial reply.  I don't know if they're not getting notified when people reply to the open tickets or what is going on exactly - but when I first filed my issue I was contacted back in literally 65 minutes.  I immediately replied at that time and multiple times since then, including asking if it was okay for me to re-buy new Inventory or not while they look into it, and they haven't responded back in 5 days (not at all since that first quick response to the initially filed ticket).

It just seems weird that they'd answer the initial request within 65 minutes, then go silent for 5 days as I tried to continue to speak to them there.  I think there is an issue with them not getting notified about new replies on the tickets, or something else is going on, but it seems odd so I did want to mention it.  It's fine if the issue takes a while to look in to, but it's weird they have said nothing back at all in so long after replying so quick when I first filed.

Honestly I'm thinking about filing a ticket about my other ticket :D

Would there be a chance that you know anything about this either way?  Are there just long times between when they get back to you?

Also if you need to remove this post from here, I totally understand, though I would still love to hear the answer if possible :D

I'm actually in the same situation, I got almost immediate answer (during weekend no less, even though the support pages specifically states that they're available only monday-friday, which surprised me) but then no more updates ever since I replied with the details they asked about. I imagine they're probably just working through a lot of stuff now but some sort of update would be nice.

12 hours ago, Cardenio said:

I'm actually in the same situation, I got almost immediate answer (during weekend no less, even though the support pages specifically states that they're available only monday-friday, which surprised me) but then no more updates ever since I replied with the details they asked about. I imagine they're probably just working through a lot of stuff now but some sort of update would be nice.

I totally don't mind waiting but it just was confusing to me how the first reply was 65 minutes later and then nothing after for 5 days.  So I was really wondering if maybe there was an issue with how the support system was setup or preferences there that was preventing them from being notified about our replies.

Maybe the first reply we receive is just some sort of automated form reply :D  I'm thinking possibly it was, that would explain a few things.  But I didn't and still don't really know, so I did want to check back.

After making this post I received a reply though today.  So yeah, now I have heard back.

I still don't know which it is, if there was some strange thing going on where they didn't see our replies, or if the initial thing is just a form letter reply to make sure we send them all the correct info and they didn't actually get to manually read the support ticket until a number of days later, etc.

Again I don't mind waiting it's just the whole process was a bit confusing (because of the first fast reply that was fast, but still 65 minutes later so it didn't seem like a form reply even though it may have been) and I wasn't sure if they were getting my updates or not.  If the initial reply had a disclaimer about how it could take them 5-7 days (or however many they need, 2-5, 4-10, whatever it may be) before you hear back - it would be easy to wait and not be worried about it. 

So if it wasn't an issue with the system I'd really like to suggest some disclaimer type thing like that be added to that first reply we get.  It would help everybody in the long run if that was the case. :D

18 hours ago, Mewmew said:

I totally don't mind waiting but it just was confusing to me how the first reply was 65 minutes later and then nothing after for 5 days.  So I was really wondering if maybe there was an issue with how the support system was setup or preferences there that was preventing them from being notified about our replies.

Maybe the first reply we receive is just some sort of automated form reply :D  I'm thinking possibly it was, that would explain a few things.  But I didn't and still don't really know, so I did want to check back.

After making this post I received a reply though today.  So yeah, now I have heard back.

I still don't know which it is, if there was some strange thing going on where they didn't see our replies, or if the initial thing is just a form letter reply to make sure we send them all the correct info and they didn't actually get to manually read the support ticket until a number of days later, etc.

Again I don't mind waiting it's just the whole process was a bit confusing (because of the first fast reply that was fast, but still 65 minutes later so it didn't seem like a form reply even though it may have been) and I wasn't sure if they were getting my updates or not.  If the initial reply had a disclaimer about how it could take them 5-7 days (or however many they need, 2-5, 4-10, whatever it may be) before you hear back - it would be easy to wait and not be worried about it. 

So if it wasn't an issue with the system I'd really like to suggest some disclaimer type thing like that be added to that first reply we get.  It would help everybody in the long run if that was the case. :D

My problem is now solved as well, my best guess would be that they were basically just swamped with the problems the new build created, or at least one of the departments was. I work in somewhat similar field, dealing with customer support and internal requests so I can understand when the communication with the "outside" freezes because you're waiting for some confirmation from someone/somewhere "inside". It was actually interesting to be on the recieving end for a change :P

On 8/13/2018 at 2:38 PM, hh_katherine said:

I just had the same issue with vault space. Bought the 10 slots for 500 electrumand now it's gone but I don't have the electrum back, this also caused me to lose materials from my vault. I sent a ticket 2 days ago but I've received no reply or update

很抱歉,我已經提出申請檢查,但並沒有人回覆它只好轉載到這邊!郵筒吃掉我的信件,造成我的紅石沒辦法領完死亡時,寄回5件裝只領到3件?!沒有一件全領,領到一半都會滯後消失。
倖存者 - 生存者包 
倖存者 - 下一個Kin支持者包表情符號套裝2 
XP增強消耗品(3天), 
掉落率增加消耗品(3天), 
500個血石 
2800個電子 
生存者 - 
Birthright 支持者包 三樣都有買,第二項很多沒領到

@HH_katherine hey I bought the birthright supporter pack, and I got everything like I was supposed to but I did not get the thorns gear or the consumable potions. Also i'm missing a drop rate buff potion from the other packs that i never got back, I appreciate your time, thank you!

When I was living, when I died and went to log my account had lost everything.

This is very sad, I wanted so much to continue playing Survived By