T3MPO

How to add imprints on my weapons?

I don't think it presently works cause I have two imprints but neither are shown when I hit add imprint

Which imprints?  Imprints can only be applied to an item while crafting.  If you have an appropriate imprint, you should see an "add imprint" button appear below the list of required materials.  However, certain prefixes and suffixes are only applicable to certain items.  Adding to the confusion, there are certain imprint suffixes that say in their description the requirement as being "equipment", however they don't seem to distinguish between the imprints that can be added to any non weapon equipment (Armor/Boots/Ring/Amulet), and those that can be added to non-weapon AND Weapons.  For example, the suffix Greater Defense says it requires T7+ equipment , but I've never seen it on a weapon.  However, the suffix Greater Willpower says T3 equipment as well, but I've seen it on weapons, chests, and rings. I'm not sure if there are two different suffixes labelled "Greater Willpower" and the descriptions are just not accurate, or that the word "equipment" is used to define different requirement sets.

@LuckyHoodWhat suffixes do you have?  Is it one of the T3 ones?  Try attempting to apply it to various items and see if you get an imprint button for any.

On 12/12/2018 at 6:29 AM, BreadSlice said:

Which imprints?  Imprints can only be applied to an item while crafting.  If you have an appropriate imprint, you should see an "add imprint" button appear below the list of required materials.  However, certain prefixes and suffixes are only applicable to certain items.  Adding to the confusion, there are certain imprint suffixes that say in their description the requirement as being "equipment", however they don't seem to distinguish between the imprints that can be added to any non weapon equipment (Armor/Boots/Ring/Amulet), and those that can be added to non-weapon AND Weapons.  For example, the suffix Greater Defense says it requires T7+ equipment , but I've never seen it on a weapon.  However, the suffix Greater Willpower says T3 equipment as well, but I've seen it on weapons, chests, and rings. I'm not sure if there are two different suffixes labelled "Greater Willpower" and the descriptions are just not accurate, or that the word "equipment" is used to define different requirement sets.

@LuckyHoodWhat suffixes do you have?  Is it one of the T3 ones?  Try attempting to apply it to various items and see if you get an imprint button for any.

I know this is an old thread but i just found it.  How do you know what Tier the imprint is?  I had a couple, but don't recall seeing any king of information like you are describing