Twilight053

Teleporting with Shrine should be free. I prefer teleporting back to the tower to take up Silver instead.

I have to agree with this, I played a while ago when it was free and liked the feel of it. Now I find myself teleporting to lower tier towers and then walking to where I want to go, because the higher tier tower is just too expensive.

I don't really see the point of this, teleporting doesnt give you an advantage it just saves time. So all you're doing is wasting our time for no good reason, which feels pretty insulting as a player. 

• Like 1

I don't know if you have those shrine crystal things they pretty easy gain versus assuming they are hard to gain after killing bunch monster storing them in vault might be safer to do then grumping about it. I used assume this idea to get mad at them but here thing if you grumble about game when you could easily remedy the situation storing stuff in vault and not go all hey this hard. If vault was accessible on map somewhere they could charge us shrine crystal for that to send stuff to vault making easier without having head back to freaking tower each time. But here my issue why complain there no safe area out there on map. Unless you have other people out there and paladin willing to give up his stamina to save your bacon. If only our inventory went forever dang it.

I can agree we are no pack mules...we can't rely on them forever people. We have assume if they able to initiate a way to send our stuff instantly it cost some silver and shrine crystal to get to Point A to point B. without traveling to tower would be nice and we could go back to our conquest of killing mobs and exploring who would do that? then again wouldn't that make us appear lazy or hopeful that they see through the crazy agenda...here my agenda just find teleport out stones that closest to extract point...its faster and safer...exploring map first before going killing bunch mobs without knowing you have good number shrine crystals help in long haul back to tower.

Really the paid shrines feel bad. The game is much more boxed in. It kinda took something away putting a quarter slot on shrines. Not super happy atm.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2018 at 7:25 AM, Hobbygoat34 said:

I don't know if you have those shrine crystal things they pretty easy gain versus assuming they are hard to gain after killing bunch monster storing them in vault might be safer to do then grumping about it

If you speak about the Waystones, they no longer exist.

I was a bit outraged at first, but then I realized they upped the amount of silver you get per elite mob, so you can compensate for it quite fast, actually, you can do two quest with elite mobs and you have enough silver for the respective shrine, it takes less than a minute. I can tell that the idea of the tax is to avoid you going at level 1 to tier 8, which makes sense, maybe it wasn't the best of ideas making the players feeling taxed, I would prefer something like "You can teleport up to 2 tiers above the last boss you defeated", thus you can teleport up to the desert when killing the boss of the abandoned cave (which btw I think it has no name lol), and when you kill Locus (Tier 5) for example, you could teleport up to Tier 7, and this resets with every character

In any case, I receive more silver than before, I stack it up faster, even using the shrines, so I don't mind ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Edge
  • Like 1

On 6/28/2018 at 2:12 PM, Edge said:

I can tell that the idea of the tax is to avoid you going at level 1 to tier 8

Well, the fact you have to reach that shrine first explains that reason better, putting silver between them is just a sink.

• Like 1

That seems like it might be a reasonable change. This is something we were trying out, but if the reverse makes a lot more sense, it definitely seems worth pursuing. I'll chat with the team about it.

• Like 1