hh_katherine

Try out the Zenith Event!

Take on this week's Zenith challenge to buff all of your fellow Survivors!

But... what is the Zenith?

Ancestors can influence a week-long buff by killing hard mode bosses that correspond with a unique buff.

Influence_CurrentAndWeekly.JPG

On the left side, you can see how many of each Hard Mode boss has been killed in real-time! This resets every week.

On the right, we take a tally of how many points these bosses have earned and place them into an overall ranking. If a boss earns enough points to make it above the Zenith threshold, this buff will be applied for the following week. Up to two buffs can be active at once. If no bosses make it over the threshold, the one with the most points will have an active buff. Basically, there will always be at least one buff active in the Heartlands. These benefits extend beyond Hard Mode dungeon play, and will influence all players.

This week, we've started you off with the Mirage Hunter's buff - boosted XP will help you get through those Hard Mode dungeons even faster than before!

The Zenith can be accessed by clicking the "Influence of the Signs" button on the main menu screen.

For a more detailed explanation of the Zenith, tune in around 14:55 in our Developer Stream! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Relentless said:

i was there it was awesome! this my best and worst moment of game together

Hah, that's awesome!!! E to Pay Respects.... A +1 for you, friend! Thanks for joining us :)

Just a thought on this, it might be nice to give people who contributed significantly (say, more than ~5 kills) to a boss making it to zenith? I think there also needs to be a bit more highlighting of this as I've been playing for well over a week and I only found out about this because I was forum trawling for interesting threads.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2018 at 1:59 AM, SolarDwagon said:

Just a thought on this, it might be nice to give people who contributed significantly (say, more than ~5 kills) to a boss making it to zenith? I think there also needs to be a bit more highlighting of this as I've been playing for well over a week and I only found out about this because I was forum trawling for interesting threads.

Hey there! We could start posting about the upcoming Zenith to our social channels if you think it would help! We do also review this in our weekly dev stream, but I'm open to any ideas that might make it more accessible.

Possibly a small popup somewhere when killing a Hard Mode boss saying like "X Boss killed - Zenith Progression - 47%" or the likes?

• Like 3

On 7/23/2018 at 5:05 PM, Reelix said:

Possibly a small popup somewhere when killing a Hard Mode boss saying like "X Boss killed - Zenith Progression - 47%" or the likes?

That's a super cool idea! I love it!

On 10/15/2018 at 1:19 PM, Raphael said:

How to enable hard mode?

Use a hard mode key on a dungeon entrance! These can be purchased from the Treasure Hunter in town.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2018 at 11:19 AM, Raphael said:

How to enable hard mode?

Or just play infiltrator with no weapon equipped. THE TRUE HARD MODE

• Haha 2