9R_RyanJ

"I can't log in" Thread

I'm also getting Error: Request timed out trying to log into any server all of the sudden

If a server (EU or NA) times out, switch back and forth between them. The servers currently have some stability issues, and you should be able to log in after a couple of rotations.

Same issue, in every server I am getting request timed out. Now I just get the timed out notification when I launch the game no option of selecting the server anymore.

I currently get "unknown error" when trying to log in, i made my account on Thursday so i believe the account itself got wiped out with the rollback? i wouldn't know how to check.

31 minutes ago, Fraxim said:

I currently get "unknown error" when trying to log in, i made my account on Thursday so i believe the account itself got wiped out with the rollback? i wouldn't know how to check.

As a heads up i tried registering again and had no issues login in, of course as a fresh account. If this generates any kind of issue in the system like my info appearing twice in the database then I humbly apologize for my behavior, it's just that i wanted to make sure if that was even possible.

Guest Xyrn

I can't login in this forum... If I do so I get send to home page saying I was chosen it says this:

Welcome Xyrn265

You have been selected to be a part of the closed Alpha for Survived By.

But I keep not being logged in forums and I don't have a key either, its really confusing to me :x

Guest F4eddy
11 minutes ago, Guest Xyrn said:

I can't login in this forum... If I do so I get send to home page saying I was chosen it says this:

Welcome Xyrn265

You have been selected to be a part of the closed Alpha for Survived By.

But I keep not being logged in forums and I don't have a key either, its really confusing to me :x

Same problem here but I got the key :P

I was getting "Request Timed Out" after the update for Closed Beta for all servers, I had to completely Uninstall and Re-Install the client for it to work right again.

Posted (edited)

I can connect to the North American server and the Asian server, but when I try to connect to the European server the message "Error: Request timed out" appears (I'm in Spain, Europe).

*Edit: It started working again so I went into the tutorial (since It's the first time i'm palying) but after the first part, when monsters start raiding the town, the game bugs.

I guess you're supposed to die there since some enemies are invincible, but when I do, nothing happens, I just remain dead looking at my tombstone.

Now I can't connect, again :))

Edited by Selth
  • Thanks 1

"Error: Requested timed out"

"Failed to connect to server. Please try again in a few moments"

Server NA & Auto select (also tried other servers but it doesn't work)

I need help, i cant play 'cause of that i've try to change the resolution or adjust the graphics option but nothing happen

asd.png

Error Request timed out on all regions. Servers don't seem to by down as my friends can play, But I cannot.  Z75zbvQ.png

same issue here!

i was playing and suddenly the game kicks me. When i try to login game ask me for a new player name.

I'll lost my character?

Game crashed after pressing a char after pressing the "Play" button

2 minutes ago, Ummon said:

error: requested timed out

europe server

Same, I open the game and I am in the main main menu and it wants me to log in. Then I press login and it tries to login into a server(last connected server is EU) and then it says "Please wait" and then after a short time the request times out error appears. 
Suddenly whilst writing this post I am able to log in, but I am not able to chose a char: "Error: Bad www request"...Suddenly again whilst writing this post and restarting the client...everything works...
Guys, just keep trying....
The house of SON GOKU

"unknown SSL protocol error in connection to eu.backend.survivedby.com:443", NA server works fine.

On 9/2/2018 at 12:43 AM, GIGA said:

"unknown SSL protocol error in connection to eu.backend.survivedby.com:443", NA server works fine.

Same error for EU server since friday, but another PC connects me fine.

Hi, everytime I input my login details, I get sent back to the login screen with no errors whatsoever. Can not change server as the settings window does not allow me to exit it  once I enter it.