Sign in to follow this  
Aviel

WTF!

After the upgrade, I lost all the resources from the vault and money, blood stones, this is from what I remember !!!

The same happend to me, This is unbelievable, i had literally EVERYTHING stored in the Vault: Money, Armor/Weapons in case i die... EVERYTHING!!!

Umm, well i doubt they will give us anything back or even anything as an excuse due to its an Alpha so in that case.... Lets start all over again.... YAAAAY -.-

36 minutes ago, Aviel said:

After the upgrade, I lost all the resources from the vault and money, blood stones, this is from what I remember !!!

Same happened to me 

Thanks for letting us know about this vault issue! We're hearing from other players, too. We're looking into it right now.

• Like 2

i will just try my luck by not log in into the game for the current week.
seems like nightmare on the sesame street V2.0 and wake up next to the killer with their hand on your face.
killer: wakey wakey darling, i just emptied your entire house VAULT just for you.
Me: *back to sleep*

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DeemedOffensive said:

i will just try my luck by not log in into the game for the current week.
seems like nightmare on the sesame street V2.0 and wake up next to the killer with their hand on your face.
killer: wakey wakey darling, i just emptied your entire house VAULT just for you.
Me: *back to sleep*

Hahaha Gg :D

2 hours ago, xKuro said:

The same happend to me, This is unbelievable, i had literally EVERYTHING stored in the Vault: Money, Armor/Weapons in case i die... EVERYTHING!!!

Umm, well i doubt they will give us anything back or even anything as an excuse due to its an Alpha so in that case.... Lets start all over again.... YAAAAY -.-

well... I'm sorry to burst your bubble there buddy but... this kind of things happens ALL THE TIME during alpha testing, you are playing a development build so of course big bugs like these will happen, you're playing the worse possible version of the game as far as stability and polish goes so don't be surprised if your ENTIRE account is wiped without warning because it might happen.

just keep in mind that your stuff will probably get wiped more time than you might expect so...

Edited by Retromastery

6 hours ago, Retromastery said:

well... I'm sorry to burst your bubble there buddy but... this kind of things happens ALL THE TIME during alpha testing, you are playing a development build so of course big bugs like these will happen, you're playing the worse possible version of the game as far as stability and polish goes so don't be surprised if your ENTIRE account is wiped without warning because it might happen.

just keep in mind that your stuff will probably get wiped more time than you might expect so...

Yeah... i think i might overreacted a little bit there, ofcourse im aware of the current state of the game, but it was quite frustrating at the beginning cuz i just started out and was close to get T10 gear.

But you're right, i shouldn't be upset about this ?

5 hours ago, xKuro said:

Yeah... i think i might overreacted a little bit there, ofcourse im aware of the current state of the game, but it was quite frustrating at the beginning cuz i just started out and was close to get T10 gear.

But you're right, i shouldn't be upset about this ?

that's all good man, at least you reacted in a good way and you're conscious enough to see your mistake, and I respect that ?