Jump to content
9R_RyanJ

Important: Upcoming Rollback

Recommended Posts

As many of you have discovered, the build that was launched this Wednesday removed all purchased vault space, which also removed anything that was stored in that vault space. After much discussion we have decided that the best thing we can do is rollback all accounts to a backup from before this most recent build went live. But before we do that, we need to fix the underlying problem. This means that the rollback won't occur until some time on Friday. 

Players are still welcome to play the game, but all progress made since this build was launched will be lost once we deploy our next build.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm actually surprised to see that you guys don't actually need to wipe all of our progress because of that, I was expecting a full blown wipe because this is what developers usually does when something like that happens, glad to hear that you guys were able to save our progress somehow !

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rollback has been delayed until Friday, which has been reflected in the original post. The underlying issue still has not been resolved to our satisfaction so we are unable to push a new build on Thursday as originally planned.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what time on friday because its saturday in 4 hours and i havent played since the rollback was announced and im very impatient i hope its soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, FEFALUMP said:

what time on friday because its saturday in 4 hours and i havent played since the rollback was announced and im very impatient i hope its soon.

Keep in mind they're US based, it's middle of the day Friday here

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, FEFALUMP said:

what time on friday because its saturday in 4 hours and i havent played since the rollback was announced and im very impatient i hope its soon.

maybe you should work on your patience there buddy... you should know that these kind of things will happen A LOT during the Alpha so expect your patience to be tested quite a bit more

Edited by Retromastery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Retromastery said:

maybe you should work on your patience there buddy... you should know that these kind of things will happen A LOT during the Alpha so expect your patience to be tested quite a bit more

i understand, merely stating that I am impatient i understand that finding the root of problems take time.. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FEFALUMP said:

i understand, merely stating that I am impatient i understand that finding the root of problems take time.. 

 

that's all good man, I just wanted to be sure that you at least knew what an alpha was... I've dealt with too many people that thought alpha meant "Play the full polished game early with no bugs and problems" and trust me... these are the kind of people that are detrimental to the game's development.

plus... let's say that AAA developers are kinda the one who butchered the definition of both Alpha and Beta with their pre-release demo... that's why we're kinda stuck with missinformed people like these

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone! We believe we've found a fix and are testing it now. We're going to try and get it out in the next several hours, but there's always a chance it could be pushed to tomorrow.

We seriously appreciate all of your patience and support as we work through bugs in Alpha. You guys are the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hh_katherine said:

Hey everyone! We believe we've found a fix and are testing it now. We're going to try and get it out in the next several hours, but there's always a chance it could be pushed to tomorrow.

We seriously appreciate all of your patience and support as we work through bugs in Alpha. You guys are the best.

I mean... this is what we signed up for, we agreed to test a very buggy and unfinished version of a game so of course these kind of thing will happen, we appreciate the transparency tho ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rollback is complete and a new build deployed. For those of you that purchased Electrum during the last several days we have maintained those records and will be restoring that Electrum to you, though it may not be until Monday. 

Thanks again.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×