Thurr

Screen shake option - let us turn it off!

Hi!
I don't know if it's design thing and it HAS TO be this way, but one thing that is really annoying me, is the screen shake with almost every hit (this one caused by the world tree is fine and reasonable btw). Maybe I'm just speaking for myself, but seriously: because of it my eyes are sooo tired after 2 - 3 hours of playing :P I think I'm not the only one with this problem, and a lot of us would be really thankful if you let us turn it off. Greetings!

• Like 1

Hey there! I'm sympathetic to this one as someone who gets motion sick easily. I'll pass it along.

• Like 1

as someone who didn't get motion sickness,
i also support this idea because i don't want my screen to be blocked by red screen and screen shake when there is bunch of incoming bullet going my way.

please also add toggle on/off for monster name.
for screenshot reason on steam in case i want to add monster name on the screenshot.(you can't screenshot if you are holding alt button)

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Heh, funny, because I thought about this monsters name thing too! I was like: "Oh! I can see my enemies names! Cool!", and a little bit disapponted that I couldn't toggle it ;) So +1 for this!

Edited by Thurr

On 7/12/2018 at 3:06 PM, DeemedOffensive said:

as someone who didn't get motion sickness,
i also support this idea because i don't want my screen to be blocked by red screen and screen shake when there is bunch of incoming bullet going my way.

please also add toggle on/off for monster name.
for screenshot reason on steam in case i want to add monster name on the screenshot.(you can't screenshot if you are holding alt button)

Another good suggestion!

I also can't stand the screen shake that happens when you hit most monsters.  In a game where minute movements through the middle of bullets means survival or death, it's especially annoying!

Agreed.  Honestly the screen shake is over the top.  The only time it doesn’t shake is in town - no wait it shakes there too!

I also have friends that are refusing to try the game as motion sickness effects them.

(I am aware that this request has been passed along to the right people and I thank you.  Just hoping this will be addressed sooner rather then later)

• Like 1