Sign in to follow this  
FEFALUMP

Why are the drop rates so reduced in the most recent patch?

can someone explain to me the reason why now you can no longer drop health potions, and why have you made it virtually impossible to get an elemental AFFINITY CHARM like how do you expect us to get high level charms when it already took like 300 level 5 charms to even get a max level now the highest level charm i have dropped is a level 3 with extreme scarcity most of the time its level 1 trash of which i need like 1000 in order to upgrade to max level this is stupid. i ran conduit-  and have yet to receive a health potion, elemental affinity charm and/or a bag from anything besides the final boss since this update! Let me just say before the most recent update it would take like a week of constant upgrading if you had the resources to get max charms now it would take closer to 2 months with the highest level charm dropped being a 3 and 90 percent of the time their level is 1 in hard mode... 

I assume the main reason being the fact that potions were dropping so often that it made the game quite trivial because your stock of potions never was depleted and you could just spam them, right now the only viable way to get potions is at a vendor in town that sell those for 1 bloodstone each.

I personally think it is a good change because now you can't spam your potion indefinitely, you need to use them wisely because you won't loot any during your dungeon runs and it accentuate the feeling of danger that the game base his marketing on

Edited by Retromastery

Charms drop way too much in later dungeon to the point its actually bogging the game down.

Potions were removed from drop table and was relocated to treasure hunter.

6 minutes ago, Twilight053 said:

Charms drop way too much in later dungeon to the point its actually bogging the game down.

Potions were removed from drop table and was relocated to treasure hunter.

ok i ran conduit not a single charm i ran hard mode not a single charm how am i supposed to get them if they dont drop?

Just now, FEFALUMP said:

ok i ran conduit not a single charm i ran hard mode not a single charm how am i supposed to get them if they dont drop?

Quests and Dangerous Chest. A little problematic in it's own because there's no specific way to actually farm charms later on. I've made a topic about this.

9 minutes ago, Twilight053 said:

Quests and Dangerous Chest. A little problematic in it's own because there's no specific way to actually farm charms later on. I've made a topic about this.

dangerous chests drop like nothing and i dont think bosses should drop them or it would defeat the levelling purpose if a boss dropped level 7 charms. If their level was below level 7 it would again take to long as you would need to kill a boss an excess of 400 times to make a max charm as there is a 1 in 4 chance to get a particular one, but if its level 7 it defeats the point as 1 boss gives u an almost max charm- therefore mobs dropping them in dungeons like conduit is far better!