BassDLow

Random Insta Death or not?

Not sure if i should report this as bug since I'm new and don't  know

monster effects yet, can someone tell me what is killing me here? 2nd time its happened
  • Like 1

You got hit by a (probably too much so) strong poison that did massive damage when it ticked. Those mobs were a source of many of my early deaths in the game.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BassDLow said:

Not sure if i should report this as bug since I'm new and don't  know

monster effects yet, can someone tell me what is killing me here? 2nd time its happened

That is not what should happen, there's no effects but yet you got instad so yeah report it as a bug  :3

The same thing happened to me a few days ago, insta-killed by a Treant in an area that I was pretty much too strong to still be in even.

Same happened to me 5 min ago. The area was super easy to clean but then i met them and in 1 sec I died :(

Huh, just rewatched the video. You actually died before the damage tick that put you to zero. You would have died anyway, but either there's lag there or something funny is going on with death checks, which might also explain the common Limbo bug.
If you look closely at your character, and at your debuffs, you can see the poison.