Kitty

'private dungeons' been requested but a must

was trying to re-create the bug i posted earlier bout hard-mode enemies inside a normal dungeon, instead i caught a lvl 25 player just being straight up mean, using my low lvl key to rush in kill the boss & leave again, he did this to multiple other poeple after aswel

i know its been suggested before, but some sort of "private" dungeon would be nice so high lvl "jerks" dont just ruin it for others (and yes it happens more then you'd suspect) 

• Like 4

+1 !

High level players get nothing from this but still decide to enter and kill low lvl player stuff. Its not that bad now, but once the player number increases even more its gonna be a mess.

• Like 1

Yes. Maybe add a small option like when you hit E to open it, you can hit 1,2 or 3 for the setting

1. Private - No one else can enter
2. Party - Only You and Partymembers can enter
3. Free for All - Current setting.

I agree as well. Option to set the dungeon private is a must. Not everyone would like some randoms to join your runs just because they happened to be nearby and decided to enter the dungeon. We can make it even easier - the person which is using the key to open the dungeon will get an option to decide by simply accepting/rejecting "I wish to join - will you accept me?" prompt pop up that would display nick, level and class if someone would like to enter your run as well. Then we wouldn't have to waste our resources for sleazebags that are ruining our game.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2018 at 8:51 PM, Hestus said:

"I wish to join - will you accept me?" prompt pop up that would display nick, level and class if someone would like to enter your run as well

In a situation with a more stable server, would you want to go through 20+ of these dialogs whilst fighting?

Like digital extreme did with warframe in the world you play with others in dungeons you choose how you want to play!

this is so annoying when it happens i don´t understand what do these guys get from doing this stuff. is it just to be annoying or they dont know where next dungeons are and are lazy to find them.

I like how as long as your close to somebody your in a party with them and would like to see it stay but a solo option would be nice as long as it as an option and not forced.

was trying to re-create the bug i posted earlier bout hard-mode enemies inside a normal dungeon, instead i caught a lvl 25 player just being straight up mean, using my low lvl key to rush in kill the boss & leave again, he did this to multiple other poeple after aswel

i know its been suggested before, but some sort of "private" dungeon would be nice so high lvl "jerks" dont just ruin it for others (and yes it happens more then you'd suspect)  

Yes, this is an issue.  The thing of it is that they jump in and rush the dungeon so that we end up missing out on the end rewards.  If we could still go along to the end of the dungeon and pick up the boss rewards it wouldn't matter so much that they rushed it, but we can't.

The community was good about this when the community was small.  Most people who joined another's dungeon would wait for the one who created it and wouldn't just rush it.  As more people have joined, that courtesy gets skipped quite often.

I'd like to say some people are doing it purposely in order to try to expose the flaw and get the system changed (some probably really are), but a few more are just being jerks already and there will be far more of those in the future.

I can't say what the best way to deal with the issue would be, but it definitely is an issue...

As a side note, I also have got that bug in that same dungeon you were recording where you get hard mode enemies when not in hard mode.  It's pretty rough when it happens :D

Oh no! That's no fun. New instances are spawned every 90 seconds, so if you go in with your friends and time things out correctly, it can *technically* be possible to your dungeon private so long as no one makes it there in that window. Of course, that's all luck, and not going to prevent griefers who follow you around.

Private dungeons are something we've looked into, especially for streamers who are interested in playing with their viewers, and I imagine it is something we'll continue to look into as we move into later stages of development. If there is a player in particular who is consistently targeting you, please reach out and I'll do what I can! 

38 minutes ago, hh_katherine said:

Private dungeons are something we've looked into, especially for streamers who are interested in playing with their viewers,

Yesss you could do a key thing like realm of the mad god. But have it cost bloodstones or electrum

• Like 1