StarGate

South America Server

Put a server to the south of America please it is frustrating and disgusting to play with much lag . 

• Like 2

It's not because it's far away, it just lags everybody because it's like that. But yeah, we need a South American server

• Like 1

On 8/9/2018 at 9:07 PM, StarGate said:

disgusting to play with much lag

I play perfectly fine with around 300 - How much do you have?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Reelix said:

I play perfectly fine with around 300 - How much do you have?

The lowest here is 95

I mean, Im not demanding anything, i just want to know if there's going to have a SA server and if there's a prediction to when. I hope a staff replies me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pedro_The_Brave said:

I mean, Im not demanding anything, i just want to know if there's going to have a SA server and if there's a prediction to when. I hope a staff replies me.

Hey there! We would like to - our server provider doesn't currently have centers in South America but there's a good chance they will add one in Brazil, in which case we would have a server there.

• Like 3

Hey @HH_katherine It would be nice if apart from a server for brazil there is other one for all the south americans who don't speak portuguese, because it already has happened to me before of playing a game with a "South America" server but all the people were from brazil so I was left alone. I hope you can tell it to devs. Other option would be to have 2 servers in brazil but one in spanish and the other one in portuguese.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2018 at 3:08 PM, HH_katherine said:

Hey there! We would like to - our server provider doesn't currently have centers in South America but there's a good chance they will add one in Brazil, in which case we would have a server there.

Hope you guys could pressure them to take one center in Brazil, this kind of games can become big in SA, a lot of south americans still play games like Tibia to this day which resembles Survived By in a lot of ways.

• Like 1