hh_katherine

Server Instability 9/7

Hello, Ancestors -

We've been keeping most of these updates to our hotfix thread, but as the game has been unavailable for an extended time, I wanted to repost this update for as much visibility as possible:

Our cloud service provider, Digital Ocean, is having some technical issues that are impacting our ability to connect our game servers to our backend servers.

As a result, our ability to launch game servers is severely compromised. Until they have resolved the issue on their end, or we develop a workaround on our end, the availability of Survived By game servers will be intermittent at best. We'll keep everyone informed as we work through this problem, but expect full resolution to take days, not hours.

Thank you for your patience, Ancestors -  you can check out this thread to catch up on previous updates as well.

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 2

Hello, Ancestors - Our cloud server issues have lifted and the gates to the Heartlands are open once again!

While the connection to our cloud services with Digital Ocean have been restored, we still have persistent game bugs to keep an eye out for as you re-enter the Heartlands - it's possible that the black screen may still occur after login, and crafting station issues will persist until we deploy a hotfix. Please reply to this thread and let us know if you see the black screen bug or any new issues pop up - we're working on a hotfix for the black screen bug and crafting vendors, which we will send out as soon as we can. 

We appreciate all of your patience, through our cloud provider issues and the persistent bugs that have impacted your ability to play the game. Getting Survived By into a stable state is a priority for all of us, and we'll keep working hard until these issues are resolved.

We have a hotfix going out at 4:45PM CT to fix the following:

• Crafting stations were losing progress
  • Attempting to purchase an ancestral legacy in the tutorial death screen would take your currency but not give you a legacy
  • The black screen bug still persists, but this hotfix includes the addition of new diagnostic tools that will help us solve it.

Please log out and back in again to get the latest changes!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, hh_katherine said:

We have a hotfix going out at 4:45PM CT to fix the following:

• Crafting stations were losing progress
  • Attempting to purchase an ancestral legacy in the tutorial death screen would take your currency but not give you a legacy
  • The black screen bug still persists, but this hotfix includes the addition of new diagnostic tools that will help us solve it.

Please log out and back in again to get the latest changes!

Thanks for getting my vaults fixed up team! That 10 spaces helps so much. Hopefully the functionality for the vault is taken care of as well for this next hotfix. Also there's a small bug where if your affected by a debuff it doesn't go away. This is mkst common when I'm poisoned. It'll still say I'm poisoned and have the animation on me and the tooltip on the left, but I won't be taking anymore damage. 

Hello, Ancestors!

As we continue on our journey through Closed Beta, we are certain to encounter a few hazards along the way - but the last few weeks have been particularly treacherous. 

As a thank you for staying by our side, we want to award you with 50 Bloodstone. This gift will be sent to your mail in-game. May it help you on your journey as we keep fighting together.

See you in the Heartlands.

- The Survived By Team

• Thanks 2