Skurcey

Catalysts dont have an important impact

Hey there, Skurcey! Catalysts can be sold, but only in one of the auction houses - if you put it in the Materials Auction house, you'll be able to list it.

The catalysts are vital for Level 3 Crafting which is based around the jet catalyst. I haven't found any jet catalysts, but most of the items in that crafting area requires atleast 1.

Do they drop often post-game?

Edited by CaliberPlex

7 hours ago, CaliberPlex said:

The catalysts are vital for Level 3 Crafting which is based around the jet catalyst. I haven't found any jet catalysts, but most of the items in that crafting area requires atleast 1.

Do they drop often post-game?

Jet catalysts are a guaranteed drop from the Tier 3 dungeon's boss. Every boss kill will drop you x 1 Jet Catalyst.

Also, catalysts are a good safeguard to ensure that new players coming into the game are not able to simply load up on crafting materials and boost themselves to tier 3, 4, 5 and so on gear without actually experiencing the more difficult Tiered mobs. In my mind, it's a truly great idea to ensure that you are pushed to experience more content of the game.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Skate said:

Jet catalysts are a guaranteed drop from the Tier 3 dungeon's boss. Every boss kill will drop you x 1 Jet Catalyst.

Also, catalysts are a good safeguard to ensure that new players coming into the game are not able to simply load up on crafting materials and boost themselves to tier 3, 4, 5 and so on gear without actually experiencing the more difficult Tiered mobs. In my mind, it's a truly great idea to ensure that you are pushed to experience more content of the game.

Oh okay that makes more sense. I suppose catalysts may be irrelevant to some circumstance, but my point still stands.

Unless you've got everything in the game, they are important. Their only purpose is crafting anywho.