Gerard_le_crabe

Early access launch : Starter Pack for free & quick feedbacks

Hi, seen you launch early access, I log in to see if I got the "Starter Pack" for free as promissed, and apparently not (got 150 electrum tho, no idea where taht come from^^'). Also I would have liked to be inform of the reward of buying electrum give next of kin supporter pack earlier,  but too bad,  it was annouced the day early access launched. =/

Also, I don't have the dye that was given int beta is that normal? If so that's a shame but okay.

Other feedbacks :

The knight dude quests (get to lvl4, and go slay the T1 golem boss), why put a 18h(or daily?) cooldown? In my opinion it would be better to make his quests one time only and be a guideline on what to do/where to go for new players.

Also, I don't know if I was unlucky or what, but I didn't got quest scroll untill lvl 4, so the first 3 lvl up where quite uneventfull just bashing random mobs till lvl up without anything special to do/anything happening.

Best of luck in your early access launch!

Hey there Gerard! There's a delay in Starter Packs going out, they should be out soon. Thank you for your patience!

Promotional items from Beta were wiped with all Account data, only purchases were refunded. Sorry about that :(.

I'll definitely take a look at quest cooldowns and see if they could be reduced - most cooldowns like that are in place to help keep our Bloodstone economy in check, but it's possible we could reduce a bit. The quest scroll scarcity definitely sounds like an issue though - we have a hotfix going out soon that will improve that.

6 minutes ago, HH_katherine said:

Hey there Gerard! There's a delay in Starter Packs going out, they should be out soon. Thank you for your patience!

Nice! Glad to ear it! Free stuff=best stuff! x)

4 minutes ago, HH_katherine said:

Promotional items from Beta were wiped with all Account data, only purchases were refunded. Sorry about that :(.

Oh well, it wast free anyway...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But I can see people getting pissed at thing like that... =/   

8 minutes ago, HH_katherine said:

I'll definitely take a look at the quest cooldown and see if this is something that could be reduced - most cooldowns like that are in place to help keep our Bloodstone economy in check, but it's possible we could reduce a bit.

If you can make those quest one time only, I don't think it will be an issue for the bloodstone economy, and since it's one of the first things new player will see, I think it's better to not time gate it. (It give the image of mobile F2P time gating right out the gate, I don't think it's a good thing...)

10 minutes ago, Gerard_le_crabe said:

Nice! Glad to ear it! Free stuff=best stuff! x)

Oh well, it wast free anyway...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But I can see people getting pissed at thing like that... =/   

If you can make those quest one time only, I don't think it will be an issue for the bloodstone economy, and since it's one of the first things new player will see, I think it's better to not time gate it. (It give the image of mobile F2P time gating right out the gate, I don't think it's a good thing...)

Ah yep! It's actually a one-time only quest for the first time user experience.

Also following up on the quest drops: it's by design that scrolls wouldnt unlock until you finish the "hit level 4" quest but we're removing that with the hotfix.

I haven't received the next of kin starter pack although I did buy electrum, was it supposta be in the mailbox or something?

Heyya, I thought that the EXP potion affects other characters as well? I used it on my Harbringer and reached level 25, I noticed that the buff was already gone but only 30 mins or so passed after using it. Tried swapping into my Sentinel Character still no buff.. Was it supposed to be like that?

And btw the Invulnerable Locust still occurs 2/5 runs

2 hours ago, Quinsly said:

Heyya, I thought that the EXP potion affects other characters as well? I used it on my Harbringer and reached level 25, I noticed that the buff was already gone but only 30 mins or so passed after using it. Tried swapping into my Sentinel Character still no buff.. Was it supposed to be like that?

And btw the Invulnerable Locust still occurs 2/5 runs

Yep, this is a bug that everyone who received a buff is encountering - logging out makes the effect disappear. We'll be refunding the buffs accordingly!

20 hours ago, HH_katherine said:

Yep, this is a bug that everyone who received a buff is encountering - logging out makes the effect disappear. We'll be refunding the buffs accordingly!

Ohh wow thanks...

On 12/5/2018 at 3:47 PM, HH_katherine said:

Promotional items from Beta were wiped with all Account data, only purchases were refunded. Sorry about that :(

Out of curiousity, do we need to do something to be granted the Starter Pack? I was a Alpha participant but didn't receive anything and the forum also says I just signed up yesterday? According to Steam I activated my key on 10/20/17.

Oct 20, 2017 Survived By Alpha Retail

I have a question. I was granted the Next of Kin pack cause I spend 20$ on the beta. But now I want to upgrade it to Birthright, no reduction of the 20$ or I need to spend another 40$ ?

That could be great if we can upgrade the Next of Kin to Birthright.

Hey there! @Cambin you should have been sent one just for being in Alpha, but it looks like a couple accounts werent flagged - if you send a ticket here we'll make sure you get one! https://www.survivedby.com/zendesk

@CuPeD, unfortunately, packs don't inherit or subtract from each other, but this is a good idea! We can definitely discuss giving discounts if you've purchased one of the packs already.

So we don't get any rewards for getting in the beta or alpha ? and spending money in it ? cause at least the Next of Kin is less than i spent on the beta -_-

5 minutes ago, CuPeD said:

So we don't get any rewards for getting in the beta or alpha ? and spending money in it ? cause at least the Next of Kin is less than i spent on the beta -_-

You should have gotten both Next of Kin and Starter for free! If those aren't showing up for you (theyre redeemable at the in-game mailbox) please let us know here: https://www.survivedby.com/zendesk