Roveq

Can I play with my friends?

Hello, I know, that the nearby friends get the exp for my kills but i think the range is too small, shouldn't be there like a party system or something like that? Also, i heard that you can enter dungeons with your friends, but for me it is impossible. It Just creates new instance for me and my friend. Am i doing something wrong? Please send help fellow survivors. 

Hey there! We're definitely going to be adding guilds to the game which will allow you to party up - for now, I recommend adding them to your friends list so they're easier to identify on the map. If you can, tune into tomorrow's devstream for a preview of our guild plans!

You can definitely have more than two friends in a dungeon - theyre only open for 30 seconds, so be sure that everyone presses E to enter in that time window. If this was the case and it still didn't work, it's possible there could be a bug. We'll look into it, thank you for reporting this!!!

About the dungeon instances problem: someone mentioned an issue here in the forums, that if you are too close to the dungeon entrance when someone else is using a key, you will end up in a different dungeon instance automatically. It was a random comment on one of the more populated forum threads, I couldn't find it. I haven't tested it either, so this is not 100% sure, but it sounds possible, since after one of the patches the dungeon opener is also moved into the dungeon automatically on using the key.

• Thanks 1

We'll be trying out everything. Thanks for quick respond. Looking out for more content and curious where this game goes because it definitely has some potential.