KilThrall

Random Ideas for a lot of stuff

Here I will post some ideas that I had today, I am not critizing the game, I really like it. It is just some stuff I would like to see in the game. Sorry if there is anything that is not "logical" or well-written, but I am from Argentina so my home language is Spanish.

• It would be nice to have a party/group system and once you are in a party you have access to this features:
    • All the party memebers are marked in the same way the bosses, doors, portals and other stuff are.
    • If a party member accepts a quest, all the members get it so that they can stay together.  I would like this feature because when you are playing with a friend and you get a quest and your friend also gets one, most of the time you have to separate in order to complete them, which is pretty annoying
  • Make potions at least a bit easier to get, or at least make dangerous chest appear more often. It is really hard just to find a dangerous chest at least from T1 to T5(that's what I have played so far), and I don't know if it is a bug or just my luck, but I have only found dangerous chests in T3, which means that all the potions I can get are determined by my luck when grinding from lvl 11 to level 15. Other nice option would be to make the potions a really rare drop from bosses and world quest monsters. Maybe just a 1% chance, but at least from time to time you will get one.
  • Add another "mechanic" to the combat system. Maybe just a dash that works the same for every class, or one specific for class. Maybe a second ability. But I strongly believe that the depth of the combat system must be at least a bit better in order to make people continue playing this game.
  • Balance the bosses. Every time I die at T5(about 3 times already) the boss that I find the hardest from T1 to T4 is the first one, and that shouldn't be the case. The Hydra only has two shot patterns and sometimes spawns some enemies, but the shot patterns are easy. The mirage hunter just spins, makes some clones, and shots some really slow bullets. The shaman or something like that I think it was(the T4 boss) just spawns some whirlwinds that really don't matter because you can put them down until the boss reaches about 25% health, where he spawns 4 whirlwinds at the same time, but they are way too easy to dodge and once the boss is at 25% hp it means there is little time until you kill him. But the first boss shots lots of fast random projectiles and also spawns some totems or idk what that is, but that thing also shoots. Anyway, the thing is that the first boss should receive some nerf and the ones from T2 to T4 should receive some buff.
  • The tutorial should be at least a bit improved. I don't know if I was the only one, but all the ancestral things explained the tutorial took me way too long to understand. Once I died for the 2nd-3rd time I could understand how everything worked.
  • There is something called relics that after 10 hours aprox of gameplay I don't have a clue of what that is. I don't know if it is because I haven't reached lvl 25, but I would really like to be able to read somewhere what the relics are.
  • There is a button where you can see your "quests available" but there are just 2 quests in-game. It's either that or I am bugged, because there are a lot of npcs with the '!' but when I talk to them they just say some stuff but no quest is activated.
  • Pets. There are plenty of options about this. Maybe they help you collecting items, maybe they help you in fights, maybe they are just cosmetics. But pets would be a great additive to the game(If you add pets, please make them so that you don't lose them if you die, it would be really sad to see them die before your eyes😥)

Thanks for reading all this stuff. I don't know if any of this ideas are already planned or not, but I just wanted to give my opinion. Besides from all of that, the game is nice and I am having a nice time playing. Continue the hard work and good luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can't find how to edit, so I will add it here. I would really like to be able to trade with players. Maybe just trade materials, but it will really be great to be able to do it.

• Like 1

Other thing I just thought about: i would like to decide if your dungeons are for everyone, friends only or solo. I will probably continue updating this post from time to time

Edited by KilThrall
  • Like 1

• Please update the drop rate of equipment in bosses, I have done about 10 times the T4 dungeon, and out of those 10 times, I only got 2 times some equipment. In all the other runs I only got the catalyst and some money. Maybe I am just unlucky, but is really annoying to not get proper loot after a dungeon
Edited by KilThrall
  • Like 1

• I would like some penalty for random shooting so that the players don't just put a stone over the lmb and then move it. I think it would make the game need a lot more of skill and make it less repetitive or boring.
  • I would also like if the well was something really really hard, but beatable. For example you have 150 secs to kill 1k monsters and if you make it then you get a really good reward.
Edited by KilThrall
I had another idea
  • Like 1

I just tried the T6 dungeon, please change the floor. I usually try to explore the whole dungeon, but I walk so slowly in the water that i just can't explore it completely because it would take a really long time and it's not worth it. And seriously, what have you learnt from Mario? Everyone hates water levels! Maybe just make it so you don't have the slowness debuff in that dungeon, but pls change it

Edited by KilThrall

Here some other stuff about the T6 that I think should be updated:

• There MUST be more enemies that drop strands. Really, it's a must. You need about 50 raw strands in order to unlock the T6 craftsman, but you can't farm them in the T6 because there is almost no enemy that drops strands.
  • I insist that the dungeon can't have a slowness debuff, at least in those "paths" that connect each zone of the dungeon, because when I was exploring the dungeon every second I was thinking "Please tell me it's not a dead end" just because it takes a really long time to move in there.
  • I think the kraken boss should be reworked, because it is really dependant on its tentacles, but they are to weak so you easily destroy them, and once there are no tentacles the boss is really easy. Maybe the kraken should spawn tentacles more often or something.

On 12/7/2018 at 3:01 AM, KilThrall said:
  • It would be nice to have a party/group system and once you are in a party you have access to this features:
    • All the party members are marked in the same way the bosses, doors, portals and other stuff are.
    • If a party member accepts a quest, all the members get it so that they can stay together.  I would like this feature because when you are playing with a friend and you get a quest and your friend also gets one, most of the time you have to separate in order to complete them, which is pretty annoying

Would love to see this put in the game. As i agree totally to what you say here. It is a bit of a problem to group up. An it would add so much to the game. How it would be done is another thing though.

• Thanks 1

On 12/6/2018 at 8:01 PM, KilThrall said:

Here I will post some ideas that I had today, I am not critizing the game, I really like it. It is just some stuff I would like to see in the game. Sorry if there is anything that is not "logical" or well-written, but I am from Argentina so my home language is Spanish.

• All the party memebers are marked in the same way the bosses, doors, portals and other stuff are.
  • Make potions at least a bit easier to get, or at least make dangerous chest appear more often. It is really hard just to find a dangerous chest at least from T1 to T5(that's what I have played so far), and I don't know if it is a bug or just my luck, but I have only found dangerous chests in T3, which means that all the potions I can get are determined by my luck when grinding from lvl 11 to level 15. Other nice option would be to make the potions a really rare drop from bosses and world quest monsters. Maybe just a 1% chance, but at least from time to time you will get one.
  • Add another "mechanic" to the combat system. Maybe just a dash that works the same for every class, or one specific for class. Maybe a second ability. But I strongly believe that the depth of the combat system must be at least a bit better in order to make people continue playing this game.
  • Balance the bosses. Every time I die at T5(about 3 times already) the boss that I find the hardest from T1 to T4 is the first one, and that shouldn't be the case. The Hydra only has two shot patterns and sometimes spawns some enemies, but the shot patterns are easy. The mirage hunter just spins, makes some clones, and shots some really slow bullets. The shaman or something like that I think it was(the T4 boss) just spawns some whirlwinds that really don't matter because you can put them down until the boss reaches about 25% health, where he spawns 4 whirlwinds at the same time, but they are way too easy to dodge and once the boss is at 25% hp it means there is little time until you kill him. But the first boss shots lots of fast random projectiles and also spawns some totems or idk what that is, but that thing also shoots. Anyway, the thing is that the first boss should receive some nerf and the ones from T2 to T4 should receive some buff.
  • The tutorial should be at least a bit improved. I don't know if I was the only one, but all the ancestral things explained the tutorial took me way too long to understand. Once I died for the 2nd-3rd time I could understand how everything worked.
  • There is something called relics that after 10 hours aprox of gameplay I don't have a clue of what that is. I don't know if it is because I haven't reached lvl 25, but I would really like to be able to read somewhere what the relics are.
  • There is a button where you can see your "quests available" but there are just 2 quests in-game. It's either that or I am bugged, because there are a lot of npcs with the '!' but when I talk to them they just say some stuff but no quest is activated.
  • Pets. There are plenty of options about this. Maybe they help you collecting items, maybe they help you in fights, maybe they are just cosmetics. But pets would be a great additive to the game(If you add pets, please make them so that you don't lose them if you die, it would be really sad to see them die before your eyes😥)

Thanks for reading all this stuff. I don't know if any of this ideas are already planned or not, but I just wanted to give my opinion. Besides from all of that, the game is nice and I am having a nice time playing. Continue the hard work and good luck.

Hey there KilThrall! Lots of great stuff in here, I'll try and address each one:
- Party/group systems are an absolute must and we plan on implementing them for sure. We want guilds to have things like a shared hall, shared vault, chat, blazon, and more. If you have other ideas let me know!
-There are a few free potions you can claim daily from the Treasure Hunter, if that helps! We agree that more dangerous chests would be great though - the more danger the better!
- We would love to implement something like a dash or dive roll. Another possibility is the use of Ancestral Legacies to customize your character into something like a subclass, where the Legacy you apply would impact your secondary ability.
- The bosses also need some love - there are a few other folks in the community who also recently put together some pretty comprehensive breakdowns on how this could be improved and we're going to take all of this feedback into account when we go back and polish them.
-We agree on the tutorial too! Or at least, the "get to level 4" quest tutorial once you're at the tower - in general, we think our systems could be explained much better in game and want to work on making this info more accessible.
- That sounds like a bug - there are several rotating quests that are swapped out every Wednesday. It seems like the exclaimation points are displaying regardless of whether or not the quest itself is active. Thanks for letting us know!
-Pets will definitely be in game, and we're going to make sure that theyre not "pay to win" or too rare for the average player to acquire. We are putting a lot of thought into making sure they're balanced and hope to release them soon!