Vinyl

Current Playtime

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to start a small discussion on how many hours you've all racked up since the Early Access Release, i'm currently at 31 hours. 

Post your hours in the comments just to see how much more you play than other players!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vir4030 said:

6, but to be fair, I found out about it 12 hours ago and I spent 6 hours with my family, and the server was down

Yes, twitch is a big family.

2 minutes ago, Vir4030 said:

6, but to be fair, I found out about it 12 hours ago and I spent 6 hours with my family, and the server was down

that's fair enough, i've been playing since the Early Access was announced, and been playing it alot longer than i'd like to admit.

31 Hours here also, probably 5 or 10 being idle too with just the game opened, really enjoying it, excited to see what t9/10 are about as ive not done those yet

• Like 1

Just now, scott4612 said:

31 Hours here also, probably 5 or 10 being idle too with just the game opened, really enjoying it, excited to see what t9/10 are about as ive not done those yet

I've only gotton up to t7, the t7 boss is hella easy, just getting through the dungeon is annoying.

5 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

I've only gotton up to t7, the t7 boss is hella easy, just getting through the dungeon is annoying.

Yeah it is super easy haha, t8 boss i didnt feel was hard either, the mobs prior to it was pretty intense but

Edit: i didnt get hit by the t8 boss but im sure it would hurt a lot even in t7 gear

Edited by scott4612