Alrom

Quick accept/refuse quests and transparency

I have played up to level 15 or so.

Some things I would like to see are keys to quick accept or refuse a quest.

It's a small thing but I would much rather grab a quest scroll and quickly accept it by pressing E or refusing by pressing Q than moving my mouse to the corner of the screen and clicking the option.

It is a bit dangerous and breaks the gameplay flow when you are fighting two dozens of enemies and have to stop focusing on the task because of the quest.

Another point is the visuals.

The game looks absolutely gorgeous and very detailed... But this IS a bullet hell game and having clear vision of the field is very important.

I can shoot and move though some bushes but that tree stump blocks me. I can walk over those skulls but that animal ribcage has collision. 

I really would like a graphics option to hide other player's projectiles and maybe an option to make any non-collision, non-hazard object in the surroundings of my character transparent.

Thanks for taking your time to read. This game is pretty neat and I'm looking forward to seeing how it shapes in the future.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LaTrailer said:

I totally agree @alrom 

You dont have to accept quests tho if u're going to do them anyways. since the scroll is picked up, the quest already started. you'll see this if you look at the mini map

boss spawns direct after picking up a scroll

Ah I see. I thought the boss only spawned after accepting it since I never noticed the boss tracker appear after picking the scroll, only after accepting it. Thanks.

• Like 1

I totally agree!  Lots of players have been requesting hotkeys that will make things like accepting quests or shifting what UI displays far more convenient. The idea of hiding non-essential items is interesting too, but it would be even better if we simply made sure that they werent in the way - that's something we can definitely look into.

I just want to make sure we are all talking about the same thing after the developer stream, @hh_katherine

There is currently a hotkey to accept this dialog?:

image.png.5fe5a437589b6e0b3256090db8777b03.png

I can't for the life of me find it.  I sat here and I think hit every key, as well as every key with shift held. (RIP Energy potions).  Maybe I have a rebinding that is interfering?  I don't remember rebinding many keys though, just a few alternates to my mouse.

I thought that there was one, but have put in a ticket just in case. If there is, we need to make it clearer - like in the popup that was posted above, it would say "Accept (E)" or "Decline (G)" just as an example.