Sign in to follow this  
DangerCZE

Crafting Broken - 2x prefix instead of prefix+suffix

This seems to affect all tiers but it's most visible on T10 as people are saving the imprints to use for the ultimate weapon.

If you craft weapon using 5x imprint for 100% chance (in my case 5x Staggered Frag Shot), you receive weapon that has two prefixes. My is Pyroclast Master Sword of Fragmentation of Fragmentation. While it's stats are way higher than my previous T8 Sword of Fragmentation, it has much lower damage than Tier 8 making the weapon pretty much useless.

I think it is caused by the prefix issue and while the actual pattern is used only once (so no double frag shot), the multipliers to damage and attack speed are applied twice which renders most expensive weapon to get useless. This is what I observed so far. Right now waiting for support to get to my ticket and replace my weapon with functional one :(

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DangerCZE said:

This seems to affect all tiers but it's most visible on T10 as people are saving the imprints to use for the ultimate weapon.

If you craft weapon using 5x imprint for 100% chance (in my case 5x Staggered Frag Shot), you receive weapon that has two prefixes. My is Pyroclast Master Sword of Fragmentation of Fragmentation. While it's stats are way higher than my previous T8 Sword of Fragmentation, it has much lower damage than Tier 8 making the weapon pretty much useless.

I think it is caused by the prefix issue and while the actual pattern is used only once (so no double frag shot), the multipliers to damage and attack speed are applied twice which renders most expensive weapon to get useless. This is what I observed so far. Right now waiting for support to get to my ticket and replace my weapon with functional one :(

I had the same issue with one of my T10 weapons as well, it was doing half the damage of a T1 weapon because of this

• Thanks 1