WorldTreeWarden

Introducing: The World Tree Warden

Hello, Ancestors-

Many of you have reached out with reports of players who may be cheating or otherwise wreaking havoc in the Heartlands. To make sure that these reports are directed to a secure, private, and centralized location... you can report to me, the World Tree Warden!

I'm an account that is shared across the members of the Survived By team. We will pop in regularly to investigate all reports related to hacking, cheating, or otherwise naughty behavior.

Thank you all for your efforts to keep the Heartlands safe from threats - both beastly and software-related.

• Thanks 7

We have a big issue, of duped T12 bows all the same on the market and needs urgent attention. lots have already sold. but they keep making more

CisA4.png

CisAz.png

Cisy1.png

unknown.png

• Like 1

I believe the concept behind the Warden is to Private message the account so that any investigation can take place without any public display.  Maybe this thread should be locked?  Probably my fault for originally replying to it.

1 hour ago, Egzulka said:

Best option will be live chat with one of wardens..

wait one minute aren't you that toxic player, I had the displeasure of meeting the other day? You acted all high and mighty because I wanted to lower the health of the hard boss before the others got there.  Kind of Ironic that you would be here. 

Not really a hacker but it's against the ToS (a player want to sell pack and gold for 30% less of his price from a third part website)

Capture.JPG.06fad4780cf1586df45b933d733a7d5e.JPG

Edited by Wind_Blade

17 hours ago, Wind_Blade said:

Not really a hacker but it's against the ToS (a player want to sell pack and gold for 30% less of his price from a third part website)

Capture.JPG.06fad4780cf1586df45b933d733a7d5e.JPG

Thank you!! This kind of stuff definitely isn't cool, we'll look into it :)