PedroHBA

My chat

Do you have a space in your player or House name?  It is currently a known bug that players with a space in their name cannot communicate in chat.  They are working on a fix.

• Thanks 1

@up 
Just visited forum just to make a new thread about that, again. I made one in closed beta and lookin for fix till then but nothing changed at all.. I know guys that you have bigger problems to solve asap, also game goes into open beta but tbh it puts Ya guys in a bad light when I came back again to the game, look at forum and yes! Finally some clue about my problem but written by some random user( no offence @BreadSlice, I'm really thankful) in one of the newest topics >_> 
Meh, goin to bed now anyway, wish You guys best, bb

14 minutes ago, Xuream said:

@up 
Just visited forum just to make a new thread about that, again. I made one in closed beta and lookin for fix till then but nothing changed at all.. I know guys that you have bigger problems to solve asap, also game goes into open beta but tbh it puts Ya guys in a bad light when I came back again to the game, look at forum and yes! Finally some clue about my problem but written by some random user( no offence @BreadSlice, I'm really thankful) in one of the newest topics >_> 
Meh, goin to bed now anyway, wish You guys best, bb

@edit
checkd whats up in game anyway for few min and... Its unplayable on radeon atm, it used to have fps drops before but now with so many ppl on one server its like 0 to ~10fps max, always. Maybe in dungs''re better when we're alone on map, didnt checkd, I'm not such an masochist to try to get there xd