Sign in to follow this  
PIECEofTOAST

Please change the well (or give us an alternative to earning valr)

I don't care if this opinion makes me a noob or something, the well to me is extremely unfun. Grinding for an hour just to shoot at ghosts for less than a minute and then do it all over again is not the kind of gameplay loop i want to see in this kind of game. Being encouraged to intentionally die feels awful and makes me not want to play. The game should put an emphasis on challenging yourself and putting yourself in dangerous situations, not unwinnable ones. Being forced to go into the well to get any significant amount of valr just makes me feel terrible, because I know I'm going to have to go through the boring process of grinding a fresh character to level 25 all over again (just to kill them in the well again).

I really like the concept of ancestry cards, and obtaining them and leveling them is really fun for me, but I find the well so un-fun that I just don't think I'm gonna bother anymore. 

I get that some people like the well, so you obviously don't have to get rid of it, but at least make earning valr outside the well a bit more obtainable of a goal. 

I would love to see something like that! How could you not earn valor for killing world ending MONSTERS at the end of terrifying dark and dank dungeons.. Have you seen the townfolk? The Guards? The leader of the Guard, he's dressed in gold and draped in blue tapestry, but doesn't move, doesn't lead from the front, he's shaken in FEAR, but immortalized!!

No wonder the world is on the brink of TOTAL RUIN AND COLLAPSE!