Sign in to follow this  
Zestygoobs

BloodStone Pub

Looking for a place to meet people and make friends? Looking for a place to run keys. or just have questions about the game? Well look no further. BloodStone Pub a newly formed guild is looking for English speaking players to join us! We're currently running the guild through discord, Eventually moving the guild in-game when guilds are available. We offer t10/T9 runs, along with help/advice for new players. Click the discord link to join, Would love to have you!

Join here, anyone is welcome! https://discord.gg/b4HZdmS

Edited by Zestygoobs
  • Like 2

We got a bunch of new faces in the guild today, Would love to see the guild grow even more! We help new players and run endgame content throughout the day!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Huge said:

Yup, we don't bite! A lot of people have been coming through and doing runs with us.

not true couple of us bite ^^

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Zestygoobs said:

I need a better spot to keep this thread from falling down to the bottom :(

I will bump it for you mr zest

On 12/30/2018 at 12:24 AM, Krzywdziciel said:

make such a pub ingame xD!

Something like this would be a lot of fun! The Tower is meant to be a general hub, but I'd love to see a building that serves a similar purpose.

Wait, when you open a dungeon with a key and people end up following, they don't burn a key or need one? I've been waiting until that timer run out before entering other's instance, this is the first time I've seen that keys may not be needed (80 T5 keys). Also is there a way to lock a dungeon for when you just want to chill and solo it without waiting until it seems like the coast is clear before entering?

16 hours ago, Zestygoobs said:

Been meaning to ask you @hh_katherine why can't I edit my original post anymore, I'd love the ability to be able to update the post as time goes on. :)

I can update these forums permissions! We set it up previously where only members of Beta could post or edit, and quests/members not in Beta had a few smaller restrictions. Most of those have been updated, but it sounds like that was overlooked!

6 minutes ago, hh_katherine said:

I can update these forums permissions! We set it up previously where only members of Beta could post or edit, and quests/members not in Beta had a few smaller restrictions. Most of those have been updated, but it sounds like that was overlooked!

Awesome, Thank you! :)

• Thanks 1

Really enjoy being a part of this very friendly discord! There is always someone that is on to answer any questions about the game. 

The guild is still pretty active during the day and night even with the population being so small. We have many dedicated players willing to help out new players. join the guild if you'd like to have an active group of people to play with, to ask questions or get help.