hh_katherine

Lost Consumables from Supporter Packs - Update

Hello, Ancestors!

There's been an issue during Early Access where XP and Drop Rate consumables that were meant to last for 3 days (or 7 days) are disappearing on character death, on disconnect, or when players log out - we are still absolutely going to refund these consumables to all affected accounts. We just wanted to give an update because it's been a while - the delay is largely due to the need for better stronger stability before sending them out. We wouldn't want to refund them and have them disappear again!

Thank you for your patience.

-The Survived By Team

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Thanks @hh_katherine. I literally just submitted a bug report for this 3 minutes ago and realize I should've checked here first.

Thanks for a great game so far :)

Regards,
Chair (Derp The Second I)

• Thanks 1

@hh_katherine, i just had this issue where i lost two 3 days exp boosts  + one three days drop increase and  one 7 days drop increase (i lose the effect after like 4-5 unlucky deaths). i just want to know where should i post it so that i can get refunded?

4 hours ago, SeniorPlayer said:

@hh_katherine do we need to submit anything, or are you tracking the exp/drop consumables that expired before time? Had it happen to my exp 3 day consumable the other day. Note the empty buff slot above the drop rate buff.

exp bug.png

We're able to track the accounts that are owed a potion, so no need to submit anything :) We'll definitely make sure those are refunded accordingly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sorry i was triggerd into this moment  :(

When I Just logged in, I realized that I´m on lvl 10 with the account and no longer 22 with witch i  had played a few hours ago with better equipment. Is this a bug or something like that?

@Schumi Hey buddy, there was an hotfix to address an issue with the Auction House and The Exchange which also wiped a few hours of character progression. More information here 

👍

I recently lost one of my supporter consumables that was active. Just notifying because it just happened and might not be related. Please help!

thanks

Again, my potions dissapeared for the third time. I was refunded via my first ticket but it keeps happening with the new potions the support desk gave me. The problem is we paid for these packs and aren't able to receive any benefit while we play due to the items not working at all. I appreciate that they will be refunded, but I want my supporter potion buffs asap not "sometime in the future", these are paid items, not normal currency items.

Please help...

Thanks

On 1/10/2019 at 7:56 AM, losstt said:

I did not use my consumables I died and they disappeared.

image.thumb.png.2742b5b0381caa7bb717e101ddb04ae8.png

You may have died with the Boosts and stuff in your inventory, you need to make sure you store that stuff or else you will lose it all, Would've been smarter to give those items life insurance but what can you do. Anyways, contact support, they may be able to help.

@Amoru unfortunately, they'll continue to disappear until the underlying issue is resolved - still no ETA on this unfortunately as it relates to bigger issues of server stability, but I will let you know as soon as it's fixed!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, hh_katherine said:

@Amoru unfortunately, they'll continue to disappear until the underlying issue is resolved - still no ETA on this unfortunately as it relates to bigger issues of server stability, but I will let you know as soon as it's fixed!

@hh_katherine I appreciate the response. Eagerly awaiting a resolution!