Sign in to follow this  
Sephos

Everything was just duped

Market is in shambles please roll back 1 hour before the time of this post. People have millions of blood.

• Like 1

Although we take this disgruntled player's threats seriously, we do not believe player data is at risk. We need to clean up the mess they made within the economy and are finalizing that plan. We don't want to have to rollback but it's on the table. Thanks to everyone who has been sharing. And also, special thanks to those of you who didn't take this player's bait. I'm sure it was tempting.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, HH_Amethyst said:

Although we take this disgruntled player's threats seriously, we do not believe player data is at risk. We need to clean up the mess they made within the economy and are finalizing that plan. We don't want to have to rollback but it's on the table. Thanks to everyone who has been sharing. And also, special thanks to those of you who didn't take this player's bait. I'm sure it was tempting.

Thank you for the reply. My biggest worry was player data, I am glad something was aid on that. I do want to voice that some players have accepted a rollback after an earlier post in general by Katherine "Ok we're going to be rolling back,......all will be well. This means players have been testing things and getting themselves killed on those words in game for fun. I highly recommend a rollback.

• Like 1

Yeah, somehow it got out that a rollback was a surefire thing, so people started experimenting in-game, dying on purpose, etc. Their fault no doubt, but at this point the community(at least a very loud minority) would be much more upset if one didn't occur.

• Thanks 1

I agree that a rollback to the closest point in time of the event(if possible), seems like the best option for the playerbase. I think the effect of millions of BS flooding the market and then from there affecting other things like electrum, purchases in AH and premium store(via BS<>electrum exchange) etc is too big to not do a rollback. A lot of us accepted no rollback a couple of weeks back when item and BS duping happened. Not really sure we'll be able to stomach no rollback a second time. Regardless of your decision, thank you for your hard work.

• Thanks 1

Without a roll-back you will lose a lot of dedicated players... I understand you are thinking about the down-sides to a rollback being that it effects everyone's progress over a 12 hour period.... Sure that will suck for them... but think about the players you will lose that have put over 200 hours into the game... Without a rollback you leave the current high-level player base feeling as though their game is ruined. Please stay true to the players that have stuck with you over the past few weeks and roll back the servers.

Just roll back the servers and potentially send players an EXP potion as an apology and to encourage them to get right back on the grind. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HH_Amethyst said:

Roll-back is the worst way, I knew this game is unstable now. But many legit players will not allow their process losing after trying so hard, spent in-game many hours of playing.

On 12/28/2018 at 2:23 AM, AceTw said:

because "rollback" all the heritage is doubled, too much locked heritage can not enter the game

Just wanted to thank you for sharing that. Because you and others gave us the heads up, we were able to get working on the fix quickly after. It's fixed so that now any duplicated ALs attached to a character were reduced to just the one. And if you have ALs not attached to a character, you can consume one or both of the ALs and gain Valr.

• Thanks 1