SearedConscience

Roll back duped my stuff

1 hour ago, HH_Amethyst said:

We think we might have a fix for the Ancestral Legacies.

@Sephos, @Plebku, @SearedConscience: Did you get the duplicates of both items and currencies? Did you get them through more than one mail message?

The items were through more than one mail message. I also received 2500 bloodstones twice from a sale right before the rollback

• Thanks 1

Good to see how caring the developers are in this game, telling an upset player to basically stfu because he was concerned about the progress he made being lost and then purposefully ignoring threads asking about compensation because of the roll back. What a wonderful game company that will apparently not be receiving my money or support!

9 minutes ago, RedBlooded said:

Good to see how caring the developers are in this game, telling an upset player to basically stfu because he was concerned about the progress he made being lost and then purposefully ignoring threads asking about compensation because of the roll back. What a wonderful game company that will apparently not be receiving my money or support!

@RedBlooded Lawsuit threat /= upset player. If they just voiced that they were upset I'm sure the response would have been different. Also every-time something has happened we have been compensated for time lost. Since they are still fixing issues from the roll back I am pretty sure we would hear about compensation after the issue is fully resolved.

• Thanks 1

@Sephos I don't mean any disrespect I'm just upset because I lost 10+ hours of effort I put into the game yesterday. I want to see this game thrive but I just can't come back to it unless I see the devs treat their players properly and compensate because of their mistakes.

• Thanks 1

would have to be reset the whole game because others from the auction got back their stuff x2 (double exp on 168h, double loot on 168h, full t10 set) and others did not get anything because they did not have any items on the auction

so everyone will have to get a full set of t10 and double exp and double loot for 7 days to make everyone happy. otherwise game does not make sense any more

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

@RedBlooded I understand the frustration. If you want my opinion I've never met better devs. Also something you might not of known Is the team is very very small and came back from vacation to fix these issues. I have a feeling they are going on 0 sleep.

• Thanks 1

"""would have to be reset the whole game because others from the auction got back their stuff x2 (double exp on 168h, double loot on 168h, full t10 set) and others did not get anything because they did not have any items on the auction

so everyone will have to get a full set of t10 and double exp and double loot for 7 days to make everyone happy. otherwise game does not make sense any more"""

@Wenira

The people that got extra items got them because of their hard work. I myself got an extra t10 sword and wouldn't have gotten it if I didn't spend a large amount of time to get that sword in the first place. Giving a player that has only been playing a few days a set of t10 makes absolutely no sense at all... That's all I will say to avoid being rude, but I strongly disagree with your opinion...

"""I don't mean any disrespect I'm just upset because I lost 10+ hours of effort I put into the game yesterday. I want to see this game thrive but I just can't come back to it unless I see the devs treat their players properly and compensate because of their mistakes."""

@RedBlooded
Couple things... I know you wasted 10 hours... but a lot of top tier players spent much longer to gain a large amount of "wealth" in the game. I myself spent 200 hours just to get a large amount of blood stone. Without this reset all my time and the time of other hard working players would have been wasted... so this was a needed reset. 

However... i do agree that the devs should have sent something to compensate our loss of time... *cough* EXP POTION *cough* ... unfortunately they are probably still bugged and would make people even more upset by giving them an apologize potion that doesn't even work... I suppose Silver would have been a good substitute apology.

Edited by Kelphaz
  • Thanks 1

This has been posted a few other places, but wanted to make sure it was reflected on this thread too - players impacted by the rollback will be sent:

-45 Bloodstone
-1000 Valr
-3X reward aura stones
-250 promotional electrum
-5000 silver

This hasn't been sent out quite yet, but we will absolutely be compensating for the rollback!