SearedConscience

Roll back duped my stuff

Weren't we rolling back to fix duped items? I now have two of everything that was up in the auction. I also have two of every legacy that was being used... I have two sets of legacies being used by the same characters making it impossible for me to obtain anymore legacies. 

Guess we still shouldn't play? Expecting another rollback.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SearedConscience said:

Weren't we rolling back to fix duped items? I now have two of everything that was up in the auction. I also have two of every legacy that was being used... I have two sets of legacies being used by the same characters making it impossible for me to obtain anymore legacies. 

Guess we still shouldn't play? Expecting another rollback.

Same

• Haha 1

This has been reported to devs. Good for making a forum topic though. Legacies are broken right now and become unusable if you die/dupes legacies. 

• Haha 1

I think plenty of people have acknowledged the double legacies.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get back in the game to see my mail since.

• Haha 1

As for the "duplicate" Ancestral Legacies, it's basically just there taking up double space. If you equip one legacy, it equips the duped legacy as well.

I'm not sure what happens when you throw away a legacy though. I'm not sure if it throws away the duped legacy as well. I don't really want to test it since I don't have anything I want to throw out at the moment.

Edit: NVM didn't see thread above.

Edited by InsertObject

Just now, BreadSlice said:

So, it was just items?  No currency returned?  I thought someone had mentioned getting twice as much Bloodstone?

Bloodstone from sales got duped as well, received twice the same amount I got from selling one item before the rollback.

• Thanks 1

Yo I honestly am patiently waiting for how you plan on giving me 10 hours pof my life back, I spent the entire day yesterday farming the shit out of dungeons just to get home and find that you literally fucked everything up, just shutdown already.... If i dont get properly compensated i will file a lawsuit

NP, just give me back my max level Legendary Nemesis (Damage is Increased by 25%) that I farmed yesterday reee, and t10 lvl12  Fragmentation bow 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, trigatto said:

Yo I honestly am patiently waiting for how you plan on giving me 10 hours pof my life back, I spent the entire day yesterday farming the shit out of dungeons just to get home and find that you literally fucked everything up, just shutdown already.... If i dont get properly compensated i will file a lawsuit

LoL u can't file a lawsuit, u agreed to the TOS buddy xD

6 minutes ago, trigatto said:

I don't know how well you would do.  Via the Early Access info on the store page:

image.png.cb9be83499a44487e8f655e594f4a00d.png

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, trigatto said:

That's not how lawsuits work and an outside source messed up the game. Based on what happened it would be 10000x worse if what happened wasn't reversed. Knowing the devs we will probably all get something for the time lost, but dont need to go throwing around the word lawsuit meaninglessly to do that.

• Like 2

Copying over a post i made from the in-game help discord text page:

I believe the cloned items people received were via the mail return
meaning that if people have cloned items, they are most likely items that person already had and put up for Auction
All this means is that only the items in the AH were doubled.
Which isnt very bad considering the millions of bloodstone that was released yesterday.
The bigger issue here was solved.
If you got an extra item, consider it a gift from the devs being as we lost a few hours of play time and progress.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, trigatto said:

While I apologize for these rollbacks and assure you that we're working very hard to rectify the situation, you agreed to these liabilities by accepting our Terms of Use and End User Licensing Agreement. If you would like to review these policies, you may do so here: https://www.survivedby.com/terms

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Kelphaz said:
Copying over a post i made from the in-game help discord text page:

I believe the cloned items people received were via the mail return
meaning that if people have cloned items, they are most likely items that person already had and put up for Auction
All this means is that only the items in the AH were doubled.
Which isnt very bad considering the millions of bloodstone that was released yesterday.
The bigger issue here was solved.
If you got an extra item, consider it a gift from the devs being as we lost a few hours of play time and progress.

Someone said he recieved multiple mails before the rollback! just scroll up!

Edited by Sinboy
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sinboy said:

Someone said he recieved multiple mails before the rollback! just scroll up!

Like I just said..... "Mail return" 

Edited by Kelphaz
  • Haha 1