Sign in to follow this  
Lucanus

Suggestion for a possible rework to daily log-in rewards

Just rework the system to work in a similar fashion to Warframe's one. Put every special item on every [x]th day and make any other days random whilst pulling from a specific table of rewards.

cant players have 30 days counter attached to their account? so that everyone gets full tier of rewards within 30 days regadless if they started to play at the beggining of the month or not?

I know that it is easier to just send same thing to every player. However this is the right way to go about this so at some point You will have to implement it. You cant punish players for not logging in every day. If you skip a day, then you just get that reward next day that you log in.

If there is only one batch of daily rewards that is going to start over every month on loop then every player's account would have some counter that would go 1->30 ( assuming the max amount of daily rewards is 30 in one interval) and then after 30 go back to 1.

If there would be more different batches of 30 days rewards, then You would have to add 2 counters to each account, first would be the number of month and the other would be the day number that is completed. Then every day daily reward is send based on that number to each player. 

This way no one gets punished for starting to play at the middle of the month or taking a few days off from the game. 

Edited by not a cockroach

Hi @Lucanus! That's something we're definitely considering - a rework to the login rewards is something that we're discussing because we don't want it to feel too punishing to miss a day. I like that idea quite a bit!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

@SushiNoW All you can do at this point in time is wait for possible replacement solutions. I'd be fine if I had an option to buy those items in the electrum shop, or maybe even in a special bloodstone shop. Speaking of which, can we have a change to the seamstress to see all of the outfits and other knick-knacks available at all times even if they wouldn't be obtainable at a given point (maybe hint the players when can they obtain those costumes, if at all)?

@hh_katherine I'm happy to hear that it's on the radar at the very least, looking forward to seeing what the team will come up with ^^

Edited by Lucanus
  • Thanks 1

On 1/3/2019 at 1:15 PM, SushiNoW said:

@hh_katherine I was two days away from the blue wings that really wanted. I neither can buy them in game...what can I do?

Unfortunately, unless an accidental admin lock or outage prevented access for enough time to make the reward attainment impossible, we can't award them in fairness to other players. Every month will have an exclusive reward - I don't want to spoil anything, but you'll see the motif from those wings in the future.

• Confused 1