DannyM

Roll-back

hey, i wanted to know if there are/ might be any way to retrieve the things that were lost, as i was doing some dungeons logged off came back to do more later not realizing there was a roll back and died in a dungeon losing pretty much all my progress...

Hello DannyM, we aren't able to retrieve the progress lost unfortunately. We are sending out in-game gifts today to anyone who was affected by the server roll back, so you can expect that soon. Thanks for understanding.

For all players effected, rollback rewards will be sent to your in-game mailboxes, including:

-45 Bloodstone
-1000 Valr
-3X reward aura stones
-250 promotional electrum
-5000 silver

53 minutes ago, hh_katherine said:

For all players effected, rollback rewards will be sent to your in-game mailboxes, including:

-45 Bloodstone
-1000 Valr
-3X reward aura stones
-250 promotional electrum
-5000 silver

I have a small problem about the rewards... I have claimed Bloodstone, Electrum and Silver yesterday. But this morning I deleted the mail with Valr and Aura Stones left while I was cleaning my mailbox. Any chance I could get that mail restored?

On 1/4/2019 at 4:42 PM, AltairLT said:

I have a small problem about the rewards... I have claimed Bloodstone, Electrum and Silver yesterday. But this morning I deleted the mail with Valr and Aura Stones left while I was cleaning my mailbox. Any chance I could get that mail restored?

Hi Altari, apologies for the delay -- if items are lost you can submit a recovery ticket here: www.survivedby.com/zendesk