SpectreKP

Can't get the wings anymore.

I've already made my complaint on the hotfix mentioning the rollback, but I still can't help but feel rather ripped off since I logged in diligently every single day since the day I found out about SurvivedBy... only for the last reward I was actually interested in to be taken away mere days away from obtaining it. I'm referring to the wings, which I'm assuming are called the Guardian wings. I had the exact amount of days in the month to get them left as there were spaces to get it, but in rolling the progress back a day... you made it that everyone had missed a day on it and at least, particularly for me, made it impossible for me to get the wings without outright asking a dev or something for them now.

I personally only fully focus on daily rewards if there's a cosmetic I'm even semi-interested in or if there's some kind of worthwhile reward inside it, and since daily rewards currently only issue stuff you can quite easily get in-game with a little effort... I'm of course going for the cosmetics.

I can't be the only one in this position, where the wings were literally taken away from you due to this hotfix... either way, I re-collected yesterdays reward and decided to screenshot it to show that I have two days left (Aussie times), and three spaces to get the cosmetic wings.

bleh...png

Not that it addresses the issue directly, but you might still make it under the wire.  I think it resets either their time or from when you claimed it last.  And it is still the 28th their time, which is likely what the reset for the month is based off of.  Therefore, I think you will still have 3 chances.

Edited by BreadSlice

Yeah i'm kinda annoyed that i'll be missing it by 1 day for some reason even though i've logged in each and every day since launch. really wanted the wings so that they'd go with the rest of my attatchments

1 minute ago, lofivibes02 said:

uh you can still get them potion tomorrow saturday legacy on sunday then wings on monday the 31s. remember December has 31 days.

I can't, mine bugged out one day and didn't give me my daily reward, so even though theres 3 days or so left i'll only be getting the legacy, really a shame which is super annoying for me..

1 minute ago, Vinyl said:

I can't, mine bugged out one day and didn't give me my daily reward, so even though theres 3 days or so left i'll only be getting the legacy, really a shame which is super annoying for me..

wait really? hmmm you could submit a ticket ask the devs maby they help?

Just now, lofivibes02 said:

wait really? hmmm you could submit a ticket ask the devs maby they help?

Yeah may have to, on a day that i played it didn't register through the calendar, i'll have a look, I know i definitely missed 1 day (due to my sister going into labor) but i couldn't have missed 2

I really feel as though they should visibly show some kind of mark, like greying out a panel if you've missed too many days, and/or adding a small lock on it. Either way, I can't pick up my next daily till 10AM on the 1st of January, which would be when it resets. :v

@hh_katherine Just to make this a little less of a waste of time, I think some sort of flaming cape would probably make people wanna do the Daily rewards, and yeah, the above mentioned "Locked" rewards if you missed too many would be ideal so there's no doubt in peoples mind that something can be gotten... instead of the whole "Oh, it's fine. You're aussie so since you're in the future, if you miss it it's your fault" argument. Using ESO as a base, It's going to reset in 20-ish hours. There's no way I'm getting these wings since I've already collected todays reward.

Untitled.png