Please read the full post and don't forget to like, comment, subscribe, and turn the bell on.

Leader boards:
Leader boards are common in many PvE games and tend to suppress the end game players (like myself) that beg for new content. Simply put in a leader board system into the hard-mode dungeons, raids, or even better... THE WELL. 
A fairly simple concept would be to have an "All-Time" leader boards, and "Weekly" leader boards. Every weak, strong players will put their "Well" skills to the test and compete for a CLASS SPECIFIC Well rating. The top 5 or top 10 in each class will be rewarded with that weeks reward depending on their placement. 

Would create a lot more for end-game players to put there time into and will push players to expand into other classes!

Please comment below your opinions and like the post if you agree to get it seen! ❤️

• Like 5

Leaderboards are very solo action-rpg type of thing. Where everyone plays their instanced game and does not meet other players very often so leaderboards are only way to keep the sense of community alive.

Since we have open world here and even dungeons are public it makes me think that this game is leaning more towards mmo with holy trinity rather than everyone going max dps builds for solo runs prestige?

Besides every player in the game seeing on leaderboard that infiltrator can do T10 within one minute solo sends bad message.  We will have meta slaves and less diversity. 

Lastly leaderboards will make players want to make their solo runs attempt rather than playing together. Is that what we want? Next stage is to make everyone play instanced solo dungeons to make it easier to have solo run score.

Since it is early stage of the game, devs can decide whether they want to make an mmo or action rpg type of game.

You opened pandora's box.

• Like 1

I left the game I played for 4 years. The developers of that game threw the development of content in the game and did everything the same way just increasing the damage and health of the mobs. Zero mechanics of the game. The whole solo game. The whole game is plugged with leaderboards and ranks. It destroyed this game and I went here with my friends.
Now here offer the same as in that game. This is not needed here, as written above, here you need to make a game designed for groups and difficult mechanics of killing bosses.

Edited by Med0nt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fully agreed that a Well leaderboard would be amazing. 

I find the idea behind a t9 leaderboard less appealing if its time based. However, something like #kills could be nice.

We agree - a Well leaderboard will be added this month! Depending on its success, we will consider adding leaderboards to other areas as well.

• Thanks 1