DOOMHAMMER

T5 Drops are horrible

I have gone through about 20-25 t5 solo runs and have not found a single piece of equipment I can equip for my lvl 25 harbinger. Why is this so irritatingly slow? T4 boss dropped something for me every 1 to 2 runs. I even used the +30% item drop consumable and nothing. Does the RNG get worse at t5? 

Also, I can't further my crafting to make t5 items because I can't find any enemies that drop the required material to unlock tier 5 crafting. They all have surrender flags over their heads. If I venture out further, the enemies can kill me extremely easily. 

The RNG gods can be cruel.  I think I did 17 runs in T8 before seeing a drop, which seemed like extraordinarily bad luck.  And I have yet to get a T8 with an imprint!

...maybe you should do T8 with me.  I'll probably use up all the bad luck 😛

• Haha 1

T5 is obsidian?  I forget where I farmed that.  I want to say I killed the lava ooze creatures in T3 for fire sand?  Someone might know of a better location.

Edited by BreadSlice

I figured out that I had a bug where enemies with white flags did not drop materials. I thought that was part of the game. After dying and starting a new character I realized that low level enemies were dropping loot! That is why it was so hard for me to find fire sand before. Everything seems to work again, except daily rewards is an empty black square now? 

hay the best place to get fire sand is fast runs of the t1 dungeon the golem drops it 100% of the time for me and the lava ooze drops the raw resource. t1 dungeon is the best but boring because that boss is a easy 1 shot which is why its so fast.