SushiNoW

BEST ATTACK MOD?

As the tittle says, I open this space for discussing whats the best weapon mod atm. In my experience ricochet attack mod is by far the best one. Did lvl 20 full t8 dungeon with Harbi with t5 gear pretty easily so...that...thoughts?

Posted (edited)

You just missed a lot of debate in discord.  LRR and Staggered Shot seem to be the two favorites for energy regeneration on Harbinger (or anyone).  I think I'd prefer Staggered because the odds of hitting something initially without much aiming are better.

As far as doing damage with your primary attack, because of the way critical damage is multiplied per projectile, one of the penta shots will be the best.  Wavy Penta has a higher damage coefficient, but there has been some debate about how the shots land and their animation speeds.

Edited by BreadSlice

long range ricochet has bigger damage reduction than fragmentation so it stands as 2nd choice.

Sentinel, alchemist, harbinger, geomancer(?) : fragmentation, long range rico if you dont have frag

infiltrator, druid : wavy penta spread, penta spread(?), you tend to hug mobs with these 2 classes so it makes more sense than frag.

Posted (edited)

Nice, good info here, thanks. I should join that discord to look at that discussion. Is it open to people joining or is it a private one? Is it Bloodstone Pub by any chance?

Edited by Ploid