Robert4818

Dismantle, Warning if Equipped

So, I just dismantled the armor I was wearing, didn't realize it was my equipped armor (since dismantle is the only place equipped stuff shows up like that).  
Would it be possible to either remove worn items from the crafter, or to at least have a warning if you try to dismantle equipped gear.

• Like 3

^ I agree.  It is strange that the dismantle menu can see your equipped gear, when nothing else can (and it's not labelled as such).  I'm sure it often leads to heartbreak.

True. While dismantling, the gear that you are wearing on is and option to it. At least there should be a warning message that tells you that it´s the one that you are wearing!

Definitely agreed. I've put in a ticket for this, as well as a ticket where ALs can be favorited, and favorited ALs can't be destroyed. Implementing something similar for beloved gear/equipment would help prevent accidental consumption/dismantling.

• Thanks 1

Would be sweet if a similar option would appear whilst rerolling prefixes and suffixes. Made a mistake by not double-checking if I was on the proper tab and lost a couple of potent prefixes that way the other day.