Sign in to follow this  
Kentakor

Unique/Rare Drops/ set items

As an "endgame" player right now the only productive content i can do right now is solo t9 over and over for silver. Doing this gets old very quick because i know the best thing i can get it t9 gear/thorn gear/socket item. Thorn gear in its current state is a joke for endgame players. Socket item is nice but does not give me that satisfaction of getting a rare item because it does not make that big of a difference. 

I would love to see unique items have a very rare chance of dropping from dungeons /raids. Maybe have a rare item correspond to a different dungeon so people don't farm t2h and t3h over and over kinda how relics are spread across dungeons just make the drop chance low. 

Set items would be cool to see implemented. Maybe class set items or a ring and neck combo that gives a boost to stats or something like that. 

These items also dont always have to be game play changing maybe just cosmetic things like a attachments or patterns under your feet.

I feel if this was implemented it would take off the thought of grinding over and over again knowing i will not get something super cool to drop. I would love to hear other peoples opinions. Thanks :) 

totally agree, need more content to keep the players wanting to explore the game, and not just rush max lvl and solo t9s for silver

That would definitely be cool - it would be great if our "rare" items like Thorn gear were also labelled accordingly to make it clearer for new players. I'll submit a request!