Sign in to follow this  
SpectreKP

Brighten up Dyes in some areas.

I've noticed that when you apply a dye to some parts of a character's outfits, they're like a muddy dark colour that looks very unappealing when you look at it, despite the fact that the default colours on outfits are very bright so that they stand out in the world.

I feel like dyes applied to areas that end up very dark should be brightened closer to the default brightness of the original outfits so that they stand out more and I'm less inclined to have the default red tuft on my Sentinel or the Pink shades on my infiltrator with colours like Teal or Green for their uniforms and actually dye them to match.

Its true, all of it.

I feel that dyes does not do much for alchemist. Teal dye on Harbinger changes his entire outfit colors and is nicely bright, on alchemist teal doesnt do much and seems to be kinda dark.

Also would be nice if one dye would change the color of alchemist's mask. This could give more identity to each alchemist. Changing colors of jacket doesnt gets noticed easily. 

Yeah, being able to dye three parts of the outfit instead of two might be better.

Also, "Brighten up my Dye (day)". Make it a thing. xwx

I agree, some of the dyes don't shine as brightly as they could - and WOW I love that pun! That's what I'll name the ticket :P Thanks for sharing, Spectre!