Sign in to follow this  
Samuka1993

Marketplace

When I go to fix this market, the game is being very much stopped, is losing the grace to play, I have many items to sell, stop, I am with my friends, we are exhausted and we hope the market can open.

• Like 2

Hi Samuka - I totally understand. We want to reopen the game market as soon as possible, and are hard at work making sure our game is as secure as possible so we can safely reopen them. In the meantime, we really appreciate your patience and will do our best to get them opened up soon.

• Like 1

The game is getting very stationary after we get the last tier items in the game. I have many items to sell. Both me and my friends are exhausted from waiting. Many have complained about wanting to stop playing the game. We are eager to be able to make the game flow again.

• Like 1

10 часов назад Зенбой сказал:

Игра становится очень стационарной после того, как мы получаем последние элементы уровня в игре. У меня есть много вещей, чтобы продать. И я, и мои друзья устали от ожидания. Многие жаловались на желание прекратить играть в игру. Мы стремимся, чтобы быть в состоянии сделать игру поток снова.

Lots of things to sell at 10 for Bloodstone? Imagine how many people have accumulated resources, items and are waiting to sell them and also take into account that they will remove all duplicate Bloodstone from the game - this means that it will be in real quantity and prices will be very reasonable. There is no point in waiting for the market now - it will be the same as if there is no market.

• Like 1

The accumulation of so many bugs is unresolved, the server is not yet stable, can you imagine a fatal crisis that broke out when no one handled the problem during the holidays?

• Like 1