Sign in to follow this  
Smasher92

Add a place where one can see his family tree

The ancestral system is the unique feature of this game. It's what got me to say: ok something new, I will try this game out and invest some time in to it back when you guys were advertising on Facebook. I died today and took a glimpse of my family tree (Glory for house Mac Uwan!) but would like to be able to take a peek at that at any time during the game and not only when I am facepalming because I went to a dangerous area too quickly. It adds some flavourĀ and it would be nice showing a friend this game and showcasing all the dead heroes who made your present day champion to what he is, don't you guys think? Maybe you would be able to see other people's family trees as well if they desired to share it with you with some way.

• Like 1

That would be super cool! We added the lineup of previous Ancestors when you create a new character as sort of a "first step" to this approach - it would be so neat to see it all mapped out in a real tree format! I'll ticket it up - because we're working on some bigger features right now it might be a little while until we are able to act on it, but this idea is too cool to pass up.

• Like 1