Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
hh_katherine

Survived By EA Week 6

Recommended Posts

UPDATE: Resurgence will be postponed from 1/9 to 1/10 while we make some additional updates. Thank you for your patience!

Hello friends! Tomorrow's update containing the Resurgence (Invasion) event will be releasing a little later than planned - we want to make sure that any new features we add to the game are appropriately balanced, and got some testing feedback that it was too easy and needed a little extra spice.

We want it to be as much fun as possible, so it will likely be released later in the day tomorrow or possibly the day after. Thank you all for your understanding, I know that this extra time will help us really make this experience even better!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Is the auction house coming back anytime soon?  There was no official "Sorry for the rollback, here are a few items for the inconvenience" or anything like that... I supported this game and want to continue to do so, but it's really hard to do when it feels like the devs really don't care about the community.  I know YOU reply a lot ( Thank You so much for that!!). Please talk with the devs about being more active!!

Here are their own quotes (listed below)..  1. Seems like they're digging their own grave.. 2. Last news post was Dec 19th.

When you read the reviews (which have a lot of negatives) and look at past games that had potential and see the same patterns, it's really, really hard to believe in the devs... I really hope I'm wrong here and things get better!! 

1. COMMUNITY

The most important thing in life is community. Without one, you’d have to dig your own grave.

2. NEWS

News fresher than your last corpse!

Edited by DoctorAuthentic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to the event!! can't wait for it, also it seems to me that imprints and how to use them aren't really clarified and need more of a explanation. maybe a guide on how to use them or a small tutorial? 

other than this I see no problem game play wise.

 

btw @ everyone i think it would be nice if experts or veterans in the game could make small guides on YT(or work together to make one) to help the newcomers to the game .

(i would make some myself but don't have the time at the moment due to school) this game deserves the help it can get and will continue to grow if both community and developer team continue to work together to make this game great!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, wolf01 said:

Looking forward to the event!! can't wait for it, also it seems to me that imprints and how to use them aren't really clarified and need more of a explanation. maybe a guide on how to use them or a small tutorial? 

other than this I see no problem game play wise.

 

btw @ everyone i think it would be nice if experts or veterans in the game could make small guides on YT(or work together to make one) to help the newcomers to the game .

(i would make some myself but don't have the time at the moment due to school) this game deserves the help it can get and will continue to grow if both community and developer team continue to work together to make this game great!!!

Search kelphaz in youtube

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, DoctorAuthentic said:

Is the auction house coming back anytime soon?  There was no official "Sorry for the rollback, here are a few items for the inconvenience" or anything like that... I supported this game and want to continue to do so, but it's really hard to do when it feels like the devs really don't care about the community.  I know YOU reply a lot ( Thank You so much for that!!). Please talk with the devs about being more active!!

Here are their own quotes (listed below)..  1. Seems like they're digging their own grave.. 2. Last news post was Dec 19th.

When you read the reviews (which have a lot of negatives) and look at past games that had potential and see the same patterns, it's really, really hard to believe in the devs... I really hope I'm wrong here and things get better!! 

1. COMMUNITY

The most important thing in life is community. Without one, you’d have to dig your own grave.

2. NEWS

News fresher than your last corpse!

Hey there DoctorAuthentic,

Our team is very small, so the other folks working on the project need to spend most of their time focused on updates, features, and bugfixing - however, we will definitely be giving out rollback rewards. I've posted about it a few spots, but should have highlighted them more - that's my bad.

The rewards that will be sent out to all impacted players are as follows - we don't have an ETA quite yet, as there was a silver bug we need to address first:

-45 Bloodstone
-1000 Valr
-3X reward aura stones
-250 promotional electrum
-5000 silver

No ETA on the Auction House quite yet, we want to get things back up and running as soon as possible - we've had to turn these features off after threats to our economy from a cheating player. We're beefing up security and will turn them back on as soon as we're confident that rollbacks wont occur again.
 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, hh_katherine said:

Hello friends! Tomorrow's update containing the Resurgence (Invasion) event will be releasing a little later than planned - we want to make sure that any new features we add to the game are appropriately balanced, and got some testing feedback that it was too easy and needed a little extra spice.

We want it to be as much fun as possible, so it will likely be released later in the day tomorrow or possibly the day after. Thank you all for your understanding, I know that this extra time will help us really make this experience even better!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

 

... so where are the patch notes? i've seen something downloading on steam for survived by but theres no changelog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Omgzpwnd said:

 

... so where are the patch notes? i've seen something downloading on steam for survived by but theres no changelog.

The Resurgence Event is the only addition this week, as we don't normally release updates on odd-weeks. Our next standard patch will come on the 16th. No ETA yet on its release today, but I'll be sure to keep you posted!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×