Sign in to follow this  
TrueBlue.exe

What class should you be?

Starting the game of is reasonably easy but, what character suits your play style?

Even I am unsure and seeking help.

I hope this can help as hub for these questions and answers, much thanks.

Posted (edited)

I prefer range and high damage, so harbinger is the obvious choice for me. As long as you play it safe and not too aggressive harbringers are pretty easy to play. 

Edited by Level100Fun

I like the feeling of having tiny little friends with me all the time, so geomancer's turrets do the trick! Harbinger is great for long-range attack styles too.

• Thanks 1

I like sentinel to protect others that play with me. he may be slower and run out of energy. but you can save lives if you see it and are ready.

• Like 1

supports: alchemist, sentinel

tank: druid

long range high dps: harbinger

close range high dps: infiltrator, 

mid range high dps: geomancer, sentinel,

Alchemist is an odd ball. He does not have any area in which it would shine, support legacies for alchem are very weak. So full support sentinel is way better than full support alchemist. Dps alchemist is worse than any other dps build class and tank alchemist is just as bad as any class comparing to druid tank.

i quite like playing alchemist. while his damage and ability to deal with mobs arent highest, he can deal with the small-time minions (spiderlings, those fairy thingies and birds in t5) quite well. his damage also picks up nicely when dealing with large enemies like bosses where all 3 attacks of his secondary can repeatedly tick away and tear down enemy health.

harbringer is a no-brainer. its simple, kills a lot and has that aim assist secondary that lets you take down enemies from multiple directions while you focus your main attack at a crowd. its also easiest to build, as he has high focus and pulls off crits quite often, letting you just focus on killing faster and not ask any questions