Sign in to follow this  
SpectreKP

Cowardice 2.0

I'm actually annoyed by this infinitely stackable debuff, I went through my first t8 ever but I'd decided to rush through the enemies since I was an Infiltrator and it was kinda taking forever to slowly get rid of them... of course my Infiltrator is so fast that the skill actually nearly got me killed due to rubber banding so I guess the game and I are even.

Something I like to do sometimes is to kill the boss, and then go back to clear out the rest of the dungeon in case I missed any valuable rewards like danger chests as sometimes I might not actually have the time in my life to spend half an hour clearing everything out on my own and I might decide to skip any alternate pathways if I run into the boss early (with lower tier dungeons I almost always clear the entire thing for exp, I think an exp bonus might be nice for doing that but that's not the point of this post). But Cowardice struck again as AFTER I'd killed the boss I STILL got the debuff for leaving the boss room, this is honestly annoying as I absolutely need to level up my gear and there was probably about 50-200k exp still in the monastery. I couldn't believe it so I decided to check if I'd somehow accidentally gotten the debuff during the boss fight, and no! The actual range of the boss room here is MASSIVE! I can actually go all the way down to the hallway without getting a stack of Cowardice, I absolutely got this when I went to head back... and through multiple tests I ended up far too weak to clear the place out and had to leave to ensure my character didn't die.

Coward!.thumb.png.6663c14f1dc3299298851796032ecee4.png

You should not get Cowardice after a boss is dead, and Cowardice should disappear after the boss' death. I'm fairly sick of this debuff already as a friend of mine had lost everything to it during t7 and the fact it infinitely stacks and doesn't update to show how screwed you are. I also feel like there should be a warning when you're close to getting the debuff so you don't accidentally end up giving it to yourself when you're seriously trying to fight a boss. I understand people don't care about this debuff as usually people will just bum rush the boss, but for anyone who actually wanted to go back to clear the place out this debuff is currently a nightmare.

• Like 1

I have to say that this debuff will be stacked to eliminate half of your overall quality from 9XXHP to 4xx hp, but it will stop, not endless. Because most people choose to "logout" lol.

10 hours ago, not a cockroach said:

Why not clear whole dungeon before boss?

People have things to do matey, and sometimes adds can kill you so you so sometimes it's better to run through if you're able to.

Enemies are tanky and deal a lot of damage, they're pretty time consuming to kill if you're not running in the middle of them asking to take a bunch of hits. And I guess I'll bring up that only one piece of my gear isn't t9 (markets closed and people were charging rediculous amounts or other people just bought before me) and it's all level 1 & has no charms or imprints. I take about 180 damage per hit so I pretty much can only take about 5 hits before I die. So I'm going to have to take it as slow as possible tbh.

im not sure how tanky infiltrator is during his skip rush without killing any mobs. 
I find it quite safe with alchem to clear rooms as i go. Also time for crafting keys seems to be just enough to do a proper clear run. When i get back to town my new key is nearly crafted. 

I think rushing would make sense only if you have already crafted and ready to use multiple keys 😮