Skrurg

Only 2 legacy cards on death?

Hi i've just suicided a harbinger lvl 25 in the Well and only got 2 legacy cards. He had most challenges completed, with around 1800 valr iirc.

I read in the wiki that challenges can be completed multiple times, and all my previous lvl 25 characters' deaths gave me around 20 cards.

I'm a bit perplexed, and dispappointed, to say the least. Is that normal? Bug? Did i miss something?

Edit: i thought maybe challenges could be only completed once per class, so i checked the "available" and "completed" challenges of a new harbinger, but they were reset.

Edited by Skrurg

I was thinking about that too, it looked like a lottery at some point where i'd get 2 standard cards for lvl 25 died in well with few k's valor from well and then 10 cards for lvl 18 that died t5.

well your early chars get a lot of cards because of the "achievement" challenges which are one time rewards

still doesnt explain why you only get 2 cards tho; assuming you cleared atleast 3 "ii" challenges (kill furies, use dangerous chests, activate altars) you should get 3 or more cards

The question is are you getting all cards for challenges that you completed ?

ex. if i have 6 challenges all getting me standard cards and 2 gives premium cards should i get 8 cards on death ?

I did another playthrough (druid, first time used him) , and thoroughly verified my "completed" challenges before dying in the Well. There were 25 legacy icons in the list. But i only got 9. Even assuming that i got only 1 card for every challenge listed as being possibly rewarded with 2, that wouldn't fully explain the difference.

If challenges actually just give a chance at a card, maybe it should be clearly mentioned in-game, to avoidconfusion. Especially if a different rule apply to achievements.

• Like 2