Sign in to follow this  
VinZ

How to catch a Speedy Man - Cheating problem

So yesterday(10th January) I noticed some odd player, who was going incredibly fast, so I decided to investigate, and came to conclusion that he is cheating, then I proceeded to make him confess.

I made a video about it with evidence, here is the link - How to catch a Speedy Man (not sure if i can embed it here)

This seems lika a pretty big problem if someone can just change variables with a bit of tinkering in cheating engine. It would seem like the devs should fix this, by protecting variables somehow, this is an online game after all, and I feel like there should be something preventing people from messing with memory and have an actual effect in-game.

Now i don't have a very good idea of what is happening with the whole duping and mass bloodstone situation, but maybe they use something like this too.

Edit: Forgot to mention the cheaters name, so here it is - Jutro Subota

Edited by VinZ

Hey there VinZ! Thank you for sending this to us, we'll investigate this particular case - in general, we're aware of the most common cheating methods and are working to patch up these exploits. In most cases it's not the same method used for duping, so we're addressing those separately. I really appreciate you letting us know~!

How do we report cheaters? Just met a speedhacker as well, T3 gear but insanely fast. Don't have evidence, just a screenshot of the inspect screen and me being 100% sure he is cheating since he was travelling at light speed.

speedhack.jpg

Something harder to catch would probably be Crit rate or Just outright damage, since if you 1-shot enemies the damage numbers don't show up.