Efo.

Invasion event and leeching

I really like the new event and I believe that it's going to affect the economy very positively. We can finally focus on getting sets with protection, healing on them. But what I hate to see is when a shrine is under attack there's a horde of people (1-20 levels) sit there and do absolutely nothing.  Id like to see that changed at least make them dodge the attacks, not sit in the corner whole time

• Like 1

It’s hard enough to get a hit in. The enemies don’t seem to scale with player numbers significantly and die almost instantly, except for siege. The shrine is under no threat of being lost. Are they doing anything wrong?

Edited by Diremongoose

A few other players have also expressed their concerns with this - would it be preferable to have a "damage dealt" requirement in order to earn the rewards?

No, lets leave it as it is. When i go to low level shrine with my alchemist, i can pretty easily kill nearly all mobs on my own. Low level players without any prefixes will not be able to get many hits. Some low players will be excluded from those events and it will be punishing for them.