Gutic

Error access denied

I have previously been able to run the game on my main computer but since the 12 jan I have been recieving the following error message. I tried to shut off my firewall but still could not connect. My school computer however has no problems logging in on the same network.

Skärmbild (14).png

This likely wont solve the issue, but have you tried manually changing servers in the server settings?  I assume so.  Also, do you have a specific virus product on your computer?  Again, likely not the issue, but I've had my virus scanner complain about the https port before, and cause an error popup in game.  Continuing the standard check list, have you verified your files via steam?  Tried uninstalling and re-installing on the pc?

Also, did you play during the alpha/beta?  Did you apply anything to the games parameters during that period?

Supprisingly I tried all the servers now and only Europe 1 and 2 give this problem, only tried those two earlier so I assumed that it was non server related problem. For futher reference I have reinstalled the game and verified the files. I am using F-secure. And I have only been a beta player.

• Like 1