Sign in to follow this  
knazz

Revealing legacies screen bug/messed up game

So I suicided in the well, racked up 26k+ valr and time to go reveal legacies. Well I went to purchase the 14k packs for the rare follow up (never lucky) but the loading screen never loaded and it gave an error message. Eventually I alt F4 and got back in the game to see that I've died in the well. I got back to the legacy screen and it looked like the cards that I got last time were auto revealed for me (I never revealed them initially after first death) and now I have 11 or so new legacies to reveal. Perhaps this is some way ppl can abuse the legacy system or maybe im delusional and didn't get a new set of cards. Anyways now im trying to make a new character and its all fine and dandy until I click on the toon and try to get in server. The screen goes black and kicks me to login with an error message saying simply "error". I've tried validating cache/switching servers neither worked. I hate to uninstall but this isn't a very large game so I may try that eventually. I have a t10 bow with frag being crafted and if I lost that then id probably not play again lol.

Hello there,

I'm just curious if this has been looked into regarding the possible "additional" added legacies cards I was awarded after Alt-f4'ing during the load screen of buying legacy packs.

I had the same error as you had. I'll post the link to it if you want to see with what happened to me