Sign in to follow this  
DFactor

Keeping people out of dungeons/Party System

I think the dungeons would be way better if you could stop random players from joining you.  Usually I don't want someone barging in on my dungeon and it makes it annoying when they just sit around waiting for someone with a key to show up.

I think having a setting for "private" dungeons would be awesome or a party system where you have to be in the same party to go in together.

• Like 1

I like current sloppy PT system.

I think perfection PT system is not suitable for this game.
Because there is no content like lobby in this game.
There are no opportunities to get along with other players by other method.

• Like 1

There could be a board searching for parties or just ask in town, or before they hop in the dungeon.  There's plenty of ways that you could implement it.

We've definitely considered private dungeons for the future, it's likely that they would be implemented with our party/guild system - you could create a roster of your desired party and exclusively enter that instance together. It's something that might not come for a little while, but the level restriction of +/- 2 levels should help prevent high level players from sweeping through your dungeon and killing the boss.

its not about just them coming in and killing the boss. for instance with my well running character i do very specific runs clearing everything to get back to lvl 25 asap. always ruins my plan when someone is joining my room and rushing to the boss. even if they wait if they are faster then you they will kill all the mobs before you get there. or they split off and now i cant get the exp out of that run that i normally would. 

one of the most problomatic things in this game right now. IMO they should be working on this and the scale system. the game is better played solo which sucks "(

We definitely want to encourage multiplayer play, as Survived By is meant to be played with friends - if we hear from a lot of players that it's a better game to play solo, we'll need to look at our balance and make sure it's sufficiently hard enough. Although we do have a scaling system in place, it only scales damage and not rewards - this rewards scaling will come in a later update.

17 hours ago, hh_katherine said:

We definitely want to encourage multiplayer play, as Survived By is meant to be played with friends - if we hear from a lot of players that it's a better game to play solo, we'll need to look at our balance and make sure it's sufficiently hard enough. Although we do have a scaling system in place, it only scales damage and not rewards - this rewards scaling will come in a later update.

another point of view - when you want to rush dungeon, because you dont have enough free hours to play daily, someone unexpected joined to your dungeon, boss and monsters became harder, so its ruin any plans to do few runs in your free minutes to play the game. Also when you want to clear the low level dungeon, just because a lot of daily quest monsters there, newbie players could not enter there, persons, who really want to enter there and lvl up or to farm some low tier gear is not allowed to enter, because of level restriction, so they need to stand outside and wait for few mins, its really annoying.  Some private dungeon system could solve both problems, if my dungeon opened gate wont be seen by others. 

Edited by deadushka